SOLD WI - 06/71 Cowl (Unmolested). PRICE DROP 4 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drake2

SILVER Star
Threads
Good shape cowl, uncut, unmolested. Dash is rust free, firewall rust free, floor pan area needs work if you plan to keep it. Has been kept on a pallet and covered with a tarp for the last year or so, prior to that it was actually in an animal barn so I guess that makes it an official barn find 🐐🐖🐄🐓. Hinges and side step not included.

A friend can transport fairly cheap if you let me know your zip code and you are close to one of his existing transportation routes.

$450

20210305_105223.jpg

20210305_105216.jpg

20210305_105158.jpg

20210305_105231.jpg

20210305_105238.jpg

Last edited:
There was a guy in the FJ40 Coalition Facebook Page looking for one of these. Not sure if you're on there or not, but he was looking for one....(Matt Dimmick)??

There was a guy in the FJ40 Coalition Facebook Page looking for one of these. Not sure if you're on there or not, but he was looking for one....(Matt Dimmick)??
Thanks for letting me know but I don't use FB, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.... If you have access to any contact info for this person that you could pass on to me I would definitely reach out to him.

Thanks!

Thanks for letting me know but I don't use FB, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.... If you have access to any contact info for this person that you could pass on to me I would definitely reach out to him.

Thanks!
I tagged him. He said he's got a guy chopping a dash out from a junker now, but if it doesn't work, he'll let me know and get back to me so I can put him in contact with you....

Ok, thanks for the super fast reply!

Just an FYI that doesn’t look anything like my 73 dash or firewall. That’s not a 73. GLWS.

Just an FYI that doesn’t look anything like my 73 dash or firewall. That’s not a 73. GLWS.
Thanks @Baja73 , there is no door jam or firewall tag so it is possibly earlier than 73.

Check this thread out. Can probably figure it out here with a little research.

Opening/functional vent, so earlier than a '76, and it has the two large holes left of the cluster, so it was a dash-key vs column-key with the big domed blinker indicators.

Guessing like a 68-71'ish, but not sure exactly when those changes percolated through.

EDIT: The Warn Hubs sticker on my '76 had a date code on it, might be worth taking a look there as well.

Last edited:
FYI that is a 06/71 cowl. GLWS.

FYI that is a 06/71 cowl. GLWS.
Hi Kris, very nice to hear from you. I hope you and the family have been doing well!

Still here, but the good news is that your wife called and said she wants you to have this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom