SOLD *** WI - 1975 OEM Seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drake2

SILVER Star
Threads
I will be buying some modern seats for my build so I will not be needing these. Seats fold as they should and are complete (brackets, levers, springs, back panels, sliders) as far as I can see. I have only seen this headrest style 2 times in the last 25 years so they seem to be somewhat rare.

The headrests are in great shape, but they do have a small amount of surface rust on the posts, which you don't see if they are not extended.

The seats, yeah, they will need a bit of work. At some point mice took up residence in the one seat bottom but they have been successfully evicted.

PM with any questions, thanks!

Headrests - SOLD

Seats - $400/pair plus shipping or local pick up

1625598366851.JPEG

1625598367707.JPEG

Last edited:
Interesting headrests, I've never seen this style before on later cruisers. Are they a one-year only?
Not sure of the specific year/s. This is an early 75 as it had a drum brake front and 4-speed trans. The other pair I saw (years ago) were possibly in a 72 or 73. They are pretty cool and if I was using OEM seating, this is the style I would want.

Willing to discuss delivery within a couple hours of 53177, or meet up to help you save shipping cost. I also have a friend who can deliver longer distances for a reasonable price if needed, just let me know your location.

If you take 300 for the headrest I will take them right now. Ship to 70770

Thanks
Hi, thanks for the offer but I can't do that. However, I did update the price to 375 and FREE SHIPPING. You will be lucky to find another set like this style.

Happy Monday, time to treat yourself to some new used seats or headrests ;)

Drake2
How bad are the rails on the headrests. Can I see couple of pics please?
Will grab some pics tonight but some Emory cloth would do it.

Headrests are SOLD

Everything has SOLD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom