SOLD WI - 1973 FJ55 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 55 Series
When I went to pick up a load of 40 parts last Friday the owner also had this FJ55 for sale. He is reducing the number of projects and this one did not make the list. Completely sandblasted, runs and drives, has the interior and the owner told me he even has a factory front bench that was a take out from 1973 to put in bucket seats. He said that was a thing back then. Yep a like new OEM front bench seat. He is asking $9,500 and said he has over 15k invested. Super nice guy and an upstanding individual as he actually sent me a partial refund on the parts I bought because he felt I overpaid for them.

If you are interested in contacting the seller please PM me for his phone number.

Located in Hustisford, WI

Lots of pics and I took as many as I thought would be helpful.

1602873208861.JPEG

1602873215355.JPEG

1602873218437.JPEG

1603381618072.JPEG

1603381618651.JPEG

Last edited:
Bump

Bump

Searching around and realize that I own this one now. I didn't buy it from Wisconsin, but I think from the person who did. I'm planning to do a stock looking truck with it but with a little lift and beefier tires. I may put it on this frame.

055143BD-42F0-426E-BF97-AB5D9FB3AB76.jpeg

Searching around and realize that I own this one now. I didn't buy it from Wisconsin, but I think from the person who did. I'm planning to do a stock looking truck with it but with a little lift and beefier tires. I may put it on this frame.

View attachment 3247992
Interesting how this one has gotten around and I'm glad it found a good home! I enjoyed looking it over here in WI and I'm happy I helped move it "down the road". I will be interested to watch if you do a BUILD thread

I plan to do a build thread for it for sure. So far I seem to keep collecting parts and stuff but not making much progress on anything. Just got the shop loft built out for my office (finally getting me out of working in the basement) and a bathroom down in the main shop. Now I can get stuff put back where it goes so I can get some work done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom