AltFuel Why is my truck running power in Park??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
(HJ61 automatic)

So I came back from a park to hear my AC fab blowing for a couple minutes before it shut off. 5 minutes later it did it again.

So I started the truck to find out I couldn’t shut it off...until I shifted to reverse. Weird. My ignition has lock, acc, on, then start. Can’t get it to go to lock. So I start it and it doesn’t shut off until I shift to reverse. AC fan consistently comes on in EVERY GEAR from park to L EXCEPT reverse. Uhh...any clues? After a few minutes the issue resolved itself and I drove home. Worries about the battery dying at home or possible worse issues.

(HJ61 automatic)

So I came back from a park to hear my AC fab blowing for a couple minutes before it shut off. 5 minutes later it did it again.

So I started the truck to find out I couldn’t shut it off...until I shifted to reverse. Weird. My ignition has lock, acc, on, then start. Can’t get it to go to lock. So I start it and it doesn’t shut off until I shift to reverse. AC fan consistently comes on in EVERY GEAR from park to L EXCEPT reverse. Uhh...any clues? After a few minutes the issue resolved itself and I drove home. Worries about the battery dying at home or possible worse issues.
nurtual safty switch issues?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom