Why do they say these don't fit? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello, I like these wheels. Not too flashy and I'd like to pair them with some 35x11.5 if I can find any but these websites say that they don't fit my lx450 and I find it hard to believe.

Screenshot_20210612-085121_Chrome.png

Screenshot_20210612-085109_Chrome.png

I don't understand why these websites say they dont fit it even though the bolt pattern, offset, and bore holes are correct.
The only thing I could really think of is that there's a cover for the center bore hole or something.

Please let me know, thanks!

Screenshot_20210612-085121_Chrome.png

Screenshot_20210612-085109_Chrome.png

Those appear to be a perfect fit. I recently ordered a set of wheels in the same exact configuration.

Might be due to the offset??

Might be due to the offset??

You might be right, stock offset is similar to this at 0 and I do want a slightly wider track and avoiding spacers.

I was actually thinking that the bore had a cover that you cont remove on this.

There website probably says they don't fit because 80 series only came with 15" & 16" wheels.

They will probably fit just fine. You might just want to call them and check.....

The wheels look nice and should fit less the center cap.
Theres way to many little holes on those wheels that well need to be cleaned for me.
just saying, when looking at wheels I always consider how hard it well be to keep them clean. 🤷‍♂️😁

Looking at them, and many many other 6x139.7 rims, you probably have to get them clearanced/bore out some of the center as it is the correct 106mm center, but that 106mm may not go all the way thru to the front surface with of the rim. The 80 axle ends protrude thru the entire center of the rim, unless you run some major wheel spacers.

There’s other small fitment issues that may come up also regarding lug holes/depth etc. On my rim manufacturers site the rims looked like they’d fit but had to get them clearanced once I received them.
5EF64CD9-38BA-45F5-8103-2A081A39CEA7.png
1A32EDB3-B0D9-4ACA-BDB8-770E37BF52AC.jpeg

Last edited:
The wheels look nice and should fit less the center cap.
Theres way to many little holes on those wheels that well need to be cleaned for me.
just saying, when looking at wheels I always consider how hard it well be to keep them clean. 🤷‍♂️😁
Not sure what that word "clean" means.

You can clean your wheels??? :D

Not sure what that word "clean" means.

You can clean your wheels??? :D
Well let me help you out.
1623595337906.png

And Yes I can clean my wheels, It's called soap and water and it's used with a sponge.
Let me know if you need any more help :flipoff2::flipoff2: 🤷‍♂️ ;)

Yeah. The offset, and the center cap won't work once they're mounted.
Recommend looking for -12mm offset, 4.25" backspace.
This brings a 33x11.4 right to the edge of the flare.
IMG_20210529_145223148_cropped.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom