Why do Aftermarket HG's Blow? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ya re torqued them on time.

I hope to get the 62 back home tomorrow (Wednesday) and maybe even have the head off that night. I still need to buy another head gasket. Who has the best prices on OEM Head gaskets? I need to order some other gaskets too so might as well order them at the same time.

like he said cruiser dan 1-800-432-6668 ext. 8

DUDES!!... :D I talked with dan about the head gasket. In cheyenne wy the stealership wanted like 185usd for just the head gasket and it would need to be ordered. Dan told me the complete upper end gasket kit would be best as it had all the gaskets and gromets needed to change the head gasket and he had it in stock. I paid no taxes and lie 15 bucks shipping. I ordered another part that I cant remember now... but the whole bill was about 225usd. Smokin! :beer::beer::beer:

Now I just need to wait for it to get here.

DUDES!!... :D I talked with dan about the head gasket. In cheyenne wy the stealership wanted like 185usd for just the head gasket and it would need to be ordered. Dan told me the complete upper end gasket kit would be best as it had all the gaskets and gromets needed to change the head gasket and he had it in stock. I paid no taxes and lie 15 bucks shipping. I ordered another part that I cant remember now... but the whole bill was about 225usd. Smokin! :beer::beer::beer:

Now I just need to wait for it to get here.

Ha, I just ordered the valve regrind gasket kit for myself :) I wonder if he had a set in stock for you, and now has to order mine in :flipoff2:

If he does, no worries. I have an unopened Top End Gasket Kit / Valve regrind Kit here at my shop for a 3FE.

Ha, I just ordered the valve regrind gasket kit for myself :) I wonder if he had a set in stock for you, and now has to order mine in :flipoff2:

I ordered it a few months back when I was going to start my 2FE. Never got around to it, yet. :D

If he does, no worries. I have an unopened Top End Gasket Kit / Valve regrind Kit here at my shop for a 3FE.

I ordered it a few months back when I was going to start my 2FE. Never got around to it, yet. :D

I should have one waiting in Oregon for my return trip (getting it to your place in time was a no-go)

I am sure he had both in stock with no worries. Let us know when yours comes in and I will dot he same. See who gets what first.

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom