Who’s this truck belong to? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That’s the only floor of that deck that will fit mine with the Yakima rack (and w/o the rack is too close for comfort)

I think I saw that rig over the summer in mid town

Why have a roof rack around/under a RTT? Why not just put the RTT on cross bars? Not being snarky, just not understanding the advantage which overcomes the weight penalty.

This is the second time I've seen the truck outside my building in dunwoody, and as small a community as we are and how built the truck was...I assumed he'd be a post in the top five. lol.

We should get an Atlanta 80’s meetup planned. @steenh

you guys are cracking me up. I have the same reaction when I see a done up 80 in my hood and I don't recognize it. If my daughter is with me, she'll say something like this "dad, DO NOT stop. Just keep moving. DAD, DAD, DAD...." 🤣

you guys are cracking me up. I have the same reaction when I see a done up 80 in my hood and I don't recognize it. If my daughter is with me, she'll say something like this "dad, DO NOT stop. Just keep moving. DAD, DAD, DAD...." 🤣

My whole family makes fun of me too when I spot one and shout “LAAAND CRUISER!!!” 😂

My whole family makes fun of me too when I spot one and shout “LAAAND CRUISER!!!” 😂

My daughter is 13 so I get the <roll eyes> now! Of course, she wants to take over the 80 when she heads off to college. Yeah RIGHTO......

You guys need to get a divorce and start over imo. My wife points them out for me and my 5 year old already has his own 80 series. Land cruiser plebs...
I’m not even married. 😜
My sister has taken pictures and texted them to me before... and my girl likes ‘em. Besides, I don’t care if they laugh at me. It’s fun! 😎

I’m not even married. 😜
My sister has taken pictures and texted them to me before... and my girl likes ‘em. Besides, I don’t care if they laugh at me. It’s fun! 😎

I'm not married either, soooo tell me about your sister 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom