Who's running the Ironman 2" lift on their 40? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

studawg

SILVER Star
Threads
And what are your thoughts on it? Which shocks? Do you like it? Smooth install? etc....

nobody?

WOW. Hard to believe... I just ordered one and it will be getting delivered to me today. I live in Edmonton AB CAN and I ordered mine from Cruiser Corps. The installer there sold me on the Ironman. He said basically they are the same as OME. They wondered if they came off of the same assembly line! He had experience installing both OME and Ironman. I went with it cause it was a little cheaper but still made in Australia. I kinda like the name also as i am an iron worker. lol.

I have that lift on my truck. I put the Ironman shocks on the front. Kept the usable shocks I had on the rear.

The 2" lift is 2" over stock. I picked up more than 3" due to worn out stock springs.

Install was straight forward. Took me less than a day.

Some pics:
p1010950-orf-jpg.1016679
20150111_140119.jpg

Hey looks good! What tires are you running? 33's or 31's I'm trying to decide what to go with. I can get a good deal on a set of 31's....

I am running the unobtainum 33x9.5s BFG A/Ts.

Ironman 2 inch lift went on really well. Everything fit correctly which was surprising.... Pretty solid setup. Here is a before and after picture.
image1.jpeg
image4.jpeg
That is with 235 75 15 tires also....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom