Who's responsible for this one? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok, so looking back over some of the LC choices I passed over before buying mine, one of my favorites was this one and considering very few of us actually modify these things, I'm wondering who's responsible for this one. It had 2.5 radflow coil-overs, total chaos UCAs, and was rolling on 35s. One thing I didn't notice at the time was the slight fender flares but I'm liking them now. Who did did this work or recognizes this truck? According to car fax, it was a 2009 Miami and NYC truck had 48k on the clock. Anyone?
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1442801036.233929.jpg

Those are not 35's, unless my eyes are deceiving me.

No idea; never seen it before.

Those are not 35's, unless my eyes are deceiving me.

No idea; never seen it before.
I think it's slightly deceptive due to the fender trimming and flares but ultimately you're correct, I think they were Falken Wild Peak 305/65R18s. That makes them 33.4". I remember them being 3somethings but the next step up is 325/65 in that tire. That's a 34.4" tire and 13" width. I'm not sure that width can be done. I can look it up when I get home where I have the data sheet on the truck.

you'd need a different wheel on there to run 13" wide tires. With the factory wheels that tire would be stuck on the KDSS driver side arm like white on rice.

you'd need a different wheel on there to run 13" wide tires. With the factory wheels that tire would be stuck on the KDSS driver side arm like white on rice.
That's exactly what I thought, thanks for confirming. What is the widest width that can be run on the OEM 18"s?

That's exactly what I thought, thanks for confirming. What is the widest width that can be run on the OEM 18"s?
proly 295's on the stock rim... The UCA becomes an issue really fast!

proly 295's on the stock rim... The UCA becomes an issue really fast!
Even with the Total Chaos UCAs? I wonder if it had spacers then.

Even with the Total Chaos UCAs? I wonder if it had spacers then.
looks like he might have spacers, but proly not, can't really tell from that pic... with the total chaos upper control arms I could see fitting some brands of 305's on the stock 18's... Those are A/T tires with very little side tread etc, so proly didn't rub, just keep in mind just because one 305 fits without hitting the UCA doesn't mean another companies 305 won't... just my 2 cents

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom