Who's in? Turf n Surf 2019? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’d love to, but everyone decided to get married this year so I don’t know if I’ll be able to get any PTO in time. I haven’t been in years and want to bad!

It is fun at the dunes. You do get sand EVERYWHERE though. I still find sand from two years ago. I have been there, just not to this event. You should try it. Very different...

I'm in always, should be there on a Wednesday. Sand will come out eventually unlike mud, just don't drive your rig on salt water if you do give it a good rinse at the car wash just ask @Haring Bagsik . :cheers:

@TYM4FUN ask Gino (@Haring Bagsik ) maybe you can convoy with his family on your way to Pismo.

Last edited:
Already hit him up. They are leaving Thursday morning. Since it is Halloween I might end up leaving EARLY Friday or like 2am. Don't know.....their mom has them this year for Halloween, but I get them back at like 8pm. (She only gets them for a few hours that day.) Then she has them for her week starting Friday evening, after they get out of school.

Still not sure how I would feel leaving Thursday morning and not seeing them in costume. Decisions, decisions.

Are you planning to bring the kids? My kids literally grew up camping every year at Pismo even now my daughter who is 18 still likes to tag along. If your kids are big enough you can let them drive on the dunes, you are more than welcome to camp with us when you show up.

Sans kids this time. They were bummed they couldn't come. Ex-wife wouldn't let me have them on her time. I will def hook up with you once I get down there.

I’d love to, but everyone decided to get married this year so I don’t know if I’ll be able to get any PTO in time. I haven’t been in years and want to bad!

You need to get out and I have the perfect excuse, just start going to the bathroom during your work and call in the next day that
you have explosive diarrhea nobody would want to be around you at work even your boss.:rofl:;)

You need to get out and I have the perfect excuse, just start going to the bathroom during your work and call in the next day that
you have explosive diarrhea nobody would want to be around you at work even your boss.:rofl:;)

Lmfao. That excuse only works so many times :poop::poop::poop::rofl:

We missed last year but will try to be there this time.

:beer:

I will be bringing my billet 60, 80, 100 Series tailgate handles with me to the event if anyone wants to get one without paying shipping. They are $50 currently, and will be $45 at the event. Send me a pm so I know how many to bring.

8th Annual
Turf N Surf
November 1-3, 2019

Turf N Surf 2019 - Mob List

Anyone leaving Sac/EG at 8am Friday?

Last edited:
20191101_172911.jpg

:smokin: