Who's in? Turf n Surf 2019?

It is fun at the dunes. You do get sand EVERYWHERE though. I still find sand from two years ago. I have been there, just not to this event. You should try it. Very different...

Already hit him up. They are leaving Thursday morning. Since it is Halloween I might end up leaving EARLY Friday or like 2am. Don't know.....their mom has them this year for Halloween, but I get them back at like 8pm. (She only gets them for a few hours that day.) Then she has them for her week starting Friday evening, after they get out of school.

Still not sure how I would feel leaving Thursday morning and not seeing them in costume. Decisions, decisions.

Are you planning to bring the kids? My kids literally grew up camping every year at Pismo even now my daughter who is 18 still likes to tag along. If your kids are big enough you can let them drive on the dunes, you are more than welcome to camp with us when you show up.

Sans kids this time. They were bummed they couldn't come. Ex-wife wouldn't let me have them on her time. I will def hook up with you once I get down there.

I’d love to, but everyone decided to get married this year so I don’t know if I’ll be able to get any PTO in time. I haven’t been in years and want to bad!
You need to get out and I have the perfect excuse, just start going to the bathroom during your work and call in the next day that
you have explosive diarrhea nobody would want to be around you at work even your boss.:rofl:;)

Top Bottom