Who's got piggie parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking for upper fenders and a tail gate.It would be nice if it was only 1 day drive from the border.But i guess a road trip could be in order. :grinpimp: Rob

Ya know SOR has the top & bottom repro fiberglass fenders for $390.00 a side.
http://www.sor.com/sor/cat115c.tam?xax=7389

Too bad they don't make the tailgates. Mebbe one of the Rising Sun clan salvaged one from the salvage yard, back when there was a huge lot clearance "sale".

Yes i saw those.After i got NOS lowers.If i dont find a donar this summer or fall i will buy them.I missed a very nice shell in a used lot in idaho last fall. It was in the back ,when i returned the whole lot was empty. Thanks Rob

I guess I do have a spare tailgate...not in very good shape, kinda busted a hinge.
And it's not very close either.

1FE pig said:
I'm looking for upper fenders and a tail gate.It would be nice if it was only 1 day drive from the border.But i guess a road trip could be in order. :grinpimp: Rob

Pighead said:
I guess I do have a spare tailgate...not in very good shape, kinda busted a hinge.
And it's not very close either.
I saw it .Looks just like the one in my 45 waggie.The lower 3'' of the gate showing signs of rot in the 55.Road salt is a killer here.Used POR and dp90 but it still comes back,after time.I sure would like to find the piggie sticker your new gate has on it,It's sweet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom