whos gonna buy this? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

im on it,depends on what he REALLY wants for it all.lots of good useable junk there.

hey mike,

lets go get that stuff....i got a trailer...what you cant use i am sure i can or someone in tac...let me know

osagecruiser

Anytime i I see a "dewal" like that I'm on it! About 3 Hours from me. If I get it, I will do the honorable thing and cull the stuff that's good and put the rest back on ebay!
If anyone is seriously interested, it is a doable thing for me and a trailer.

Ed

EDIT: There is a cruiser guy here on mud that lives in Camdenton, about 35 minutes away. Don 'member his name.

Could be a deal.....dunno

TOO FUNNY. this thread gives me an idea.

You KS yahoos bring a larger pocket book, and a SEMI
to load, come see me :) I am closer to you.

LOL, i just have too much stuff.

osagecruiser said:
hi

what exactly are you trying to say?

osagecruiser

I think he's trying to say that he hoards a bunch of cruiser schtuff. But I don't know where he is......AT.

Besides....I'm a MISSOURI YAYHOO.

Ed

thanks ed....what good does it do to hoard?....i dont quite understand someone of that nature...oh well it takes all kinds..

message sent

osagecruiser

PMOMAJ has been an ebay member since 10-03 and has never bought or sold anything? I smell FISH, the three-day-old variety. If he keeps bidding....I ain't.
Let him/her have it.

I H-A-T-E shill bidders.

Bumber, 'cause he has some worthwhile stuff.

Ed

osagecruiser said:
thanks ed....what good does it do to hoard?....i dont quite understand someone of that nature...oh well it takes all kinds..

message sent

osagecruiser

Hoard is too harsh and derogatory. Sorry. HI C is a long time member here. I didn't mean anything baaaaad about that remark. I just think he's making the comment that he has a boatload of Cruiser schitt and thinks this guy has too little and wants too much.

Ed

ed

good point lethim/her keep their cruiser stuff......shill bidding sucks....i will see if he answers my request for additional information

osagecruiser

Keep me posted, I know you will. And if you and Mike go to get it, that's cool, too. I'll buy something. I know, I've seen me do it.

Ed

The seller is not any too specific about what he has. Another RED FLAG!

ed

read the tac website...mike is out..his daughter had an accident...wrecked her vehicle...bad..daughter is fine but he is out of the attempt to purchase this load of parts....has to buy new vehicle for her.

osagecruiser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom