Who's Going To Buy This SLEEBLT? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DownTheRoad

GOLD Star
Threads
I'm not familiar with the LC since my first is an LX. It's interesting how the LC pros can see the weak links so quickly. I bet some newbs would pay some consulting fees when shopping for a built rig.

Any idea what the metal plate is on the dash above the radio? My first time seeing inside a 2021 LC, my dream is a white/tan 2014 LC (maybe next year).

Interesting people find this price outrageous. Maybe, but have you seen the cost of G-Wagons lately? Heck, the hummer ev is fetching $250k. Is the Hummer and Gwagon better? This particular 200 is a one off build. Would I spend $200k on a 200…nope but when you compare this build to anything else, it’s priced within “crazy” reason. Should have come with a supercharger and 40gal. LRA

Last edited:
Ed Martin does pretty good builds.
I think most mudders would do this project piece meal with doing as much DIY as we can.

But it’s a cherry picked car with some of the best components. And guy who’s time is valuable and limited this pretty much has everything you need. And 120 on top of the price of an LC probably isn’t that bad when you calculate out what a project car would cost and take time wise.

Cool tuck. I still prefer the slee heritage one off bumper but they say they won’t be building it.

Gotta sign up for the price drop alert!

Q. “Who’s going to buy this?”
A. Someone who epitomizes the phrase “more money than sense”.
Some wealthy person who wants a one off build. 🤷🏻 Same person that buys a Ferrari or Porsche 911 GT3, etc. for the weekend driver or because they enjoy collecting unique builds. Seriously, the price on vehicles in general is in insane. We are trying to find our youngest a AWD small suv and used car prices are a joke. She wants a Tacoma but those prices are even crazier.

Ed Martin does pretty good builds.
I think most mudders would do this project piece meal with doing as much DIY as we can.

But it’s a cherry picked car with some of the best components. And guy who’s time is valuable and limited this pretty much has everything you need. And 120 on top of the price of an LC probably isn’t that bad when you calculate out what a project car would cost and take time wise.

Cool tuck. I still prefer the slee heritage one off bumper but they say they won’t be building it.
I am pretty sure Slee built this 200 and Eric bought it for the dealership. I’ll ask him about it.

Interesting people find this price outrageous. Maybe, but have you seen the cost of G-Wagons lately? Heck, the hummer ev is fetching $250k. Is the Hummer and Gwagon better? This particular 200 is a one off build. Would I spend $200k on a 200…nope but when you compare this build to anything else, it’s priced within “crazy” reason. Should have come with a supercharger and 40gal. LRA

If supercharger and LRA, then I can see somebody walking in to by it built, or negotiate those adds into the asking price.

If supercharger and LRA, then I can see somebody walking in to by it built, or negotiate those adds into the asking price.
I mean, if you’re going to go all out, go all out. 🤷🏻🤣

It's outrageously overpriced, no bargaining or reasoning convince anyone with half a brain otherwise. That said, there's likely a buyer out there for it.

Seems you be saving $29,995... :)

I like Eric Sarjeant of Ed Martin by the way and his contributions to this forum.

1657506125723.png

Last edited:
Seems you be saving $29,995... :)

I like Ed Martin by the way and his contributions to this forum.

View attachment 3055943

Definitely nice builds from a dealership. I beat they'd make more money doing volume builds than a few here and there, but then that's more work.

There currently isn't a way to safely tune a 2021 for a supercharger. Only slapping it on and letting it knock so the sensors band-aid a NA tune to not knock so much. Aka hoping for the best.

I am pretty sure Slee built this 200 and Eric bought it for the dealership. I’ll ask him about it.
If I remember correctly from my conversation with Ben S, Ed Martin sent the 200 to Slee for the build. I saw it in the Slee showroom before they shipped it back to Ed Martin. Very nice build.

There currently isn't a way to safely tune a 2021 for a supercharger. Only slapping it on and letting it knock so the sensors band-aid a NA tune to not knock so much. Aka hoping for the best.
maybe for another 100k someone can figure it out.

Q. “Who’s going to buy this?”
A. Someone who epitomizes the phrase “more money than sense”.
Your just paying full shop rates for the installs and transport to and from Slee.. and profit.
the kit on the build is probably 45-50K or so...
So 100k for the truck, 50k for the parts, 150 hours at $150/hr = $22,500 ish.. $175-190k all in for the build

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom