Who's doing what in 2015 - runs, events, etc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Awl_TEQ

Supporting Vendor
Threads
This would have been better started back in, like, February. Though we did discuss this years itinerary a few times at the meetings and there may even be a google calendar somewhere.

In the short term I am going to the Aug long Ruby Lake run. Likely solo because Jackson has to pick up his equipment for this season of football the evening of the 31st. I might just go all barbaric and sleep on the ground in a tent.

Farther out Peter was talking about that thing in Oregon sometime in Sept? Sounded like fun so I plan to do that if I can ride the barge.

Then there is Turf-n-Surf 2015 - sounds like Peter, both Frenchies, arnott1t and Ratpuke and arnottt1t's Dad are all planning to go. If they're all going then so am I!!

So, what/where is everyone else going?

I'm hopeful for TnS.... Lots of work to get Spot done though. Todd is hopeful too. He wants to try wiping out on sand this year.

We talked about resurrecting DCTTUS for a final time this fall. No idea if anything further has been discussed/planned.

Hopefully we can have a local wheeling afternoon before July is over.

The Lily Lake Highland Games needs to happen. Hopefully in August.

I posted on the RMLCA list about the Downey Woodchopping Extravaganza (AKA Woodstock) to be held in October or thereabouts.

Other than a couple personal trips and projects that is all that is on my radar at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom