SOLD Wholesale nomad hj61 valve body (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Forsell wholesale automatic nomad valve body from a 88 hj61,transmission was slipping so I swapped to a H55,valve body is still in the transmission,I can take it out and just ship the valve body if you don’t want the trans.
I also have 3 other A440 from hj60 tslipping if anyone want the valve body.
US$600 plus shipping

Thats a great price. I really disliked the cruiser autos until.intried onenof these. I have this value body in my bj74 and its a freaking rocket now.

Glws Simon!

Yes I’ve one in my hdj81 and like it a lot.
Do you still have any front fenders and inner fender for a hj61?
My project is still sitting there while I’m finishing the hzj75 and hdj55 and bj40.

I talk to Rodney at wholesale in Australia this only fit 60 series and the 80 series with 3FE engine,if it works with the earlier 80 seriesA442 I could have sold it 4 times

I talk to Rodney at wholesale in Australia this only fit 60 series and the 80 series with 3FE engine,if it works with the earlier 80 seriesA442 I could have sold it 4 times
It is a full hydro A440, I think it may be the same as what was in 3FE equipped 80's. It's not an A442. Still think it's a no go?

I don’t work on the 80 series with 3FE, sorry I don’t know if they have A440 or 442,Rodney said will work on 80 series with 3FE so ya what ever full hydro tranny that’s in there it will work .

I will see if I can get ahold of them to ask. Thanks for sharing what you do know! I would love to get one if it ends up being the correct fitment.

Yes have to take it out of the transmission

Forsell wholesale automatic nomad valve body from a 88 hj61,transmission was slipping so I swapped to a H55,valve body is still in the transmission,I can take it out and just ship the valve body if you don’t want the trans.
I also have 3 other A440 from hj60 tslipping if anyone want the valve body.
US$600 plus shipping
I have an '89 HJ61 and am looking for thermometer gauge in working order for inside/outside temp. Any advice on where to find one?

Try G&S cruisers in BC,Greg and Sheldon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom