Wholesale Automatic Stage 1 Valve Body... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Everyone,

I know some of you have SC FZJ80's. My sister is bringing her Cruiser down to Sand Diego Next Week and she will be leaving it here until I sell it. I bring this up because a few of you that showed up at the swap meet wanted to drive a SC 80 that had a Wholesale Automatics transmission or stage 1 valve body to see the difference for yourself.

My sister has a 1996 FJZ80 with new 1FZ SC engine (maybe 20k on it now) as well as a New A343F Transmission, TC and Stage 1 Valve body.

So if you wanted to know what the 343F is like with the SC or just want to drive a Cruiser with a stage 1 Valve body in it let me know I will have the truck for a few weeks until it is sold.

I also have my Prado with the 4.7V8 and A750 with the Stage 1 Valve Body in it after this weekend so if you want to see what that is like I will have it here in San Diego Next week (then my sister steals it to get home to Northern Cali)

Thanks,

Michael

I will have the truck by Wednesday, and if nothing else I will probably be at my shop over the weekend. I do plan on stopping by SD Trux possible later in the week. If you have some time later in the week or over the weekend just give me a call and set something up. 858-243-9680.

Cheers,

Michael

No sure if many or any of you attend the Monthly Beach-n-Toys meeting But I will be attending this weeks meeting and have my 80 series with the A343F transmission and valve body from Whole Automatics so if you want to check it out and take it for a spin let me know we can do it before the meeting on Tuesday.

The meeting is at:

Dalton's Road House off of Nordahl at Hwy 78Street: 775 Center DriveCity State Zip: San Marcos, CA 92069

Meeting Starts at 7pm so we would have to check it out before of possible after (that is after 9pm)

Or you can come early check out my ride and also checkout the monthly BnT meetings as well.

Ok, I had to get in the shameless plug for BnT.

Cheers,

Michael

Oh I also forgot to mention this truck is also for sale for 17k.

I will be posting an ad but the highlight are as follows:

1996 80 series Land Cruiser, Chassis has 142k on it however engine is supercharge and has 42k on it.
Transmission is A343F has about 4k on it.
New tires Good Year Wrangler Silent Armor with about 4k on them.

Color is Black in excellent condition. Interior is Tan leather in excellent condition (I have always had SOR seat covers on them to protect them).

3" lift, Factory E-lockers, Center diff switch, pop out cup holder, ARB bull bar. You get the idea it has all the bell and whistles on it, it is my sisters so other than the bull bar and 3" lift for the 33" o it, I have it setup for the road.

If you have interest let me know.

Cheers,

Michael

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom