• PLEASE READ >>> Accounts Security Locked

The link above goes to a thread in the Announcements - Help - Testing section of the forum....you are welcome to follow normal menu structure and find it there. ~woody

Who was the manufacturer of these rims??

I am looking for one of these rims, (see picture below) for my spare tire to mount on the rear when I get my bumper..anyone have any idea who made these? I looked the internet far and wide, and had no luck, and thought they were orginally on older Scouts...anyone know?? Bueller, Bueller??
2.jpg
3.jpg

Hahaha yes the A Team is right....I have looked far and wide, but no luck, and dont wanna get 5 new rims, would rather find 1 of these, I like them, and the look decent, different

72RockCruiser nailed it, they are called Hurricanes!! Thanks man, and I just found a boat load for sale on a Jeep sight....thanks again guys!!

i thought they where called Vector Wheels, basiclly teh same style that where on the General Lee from Dukes of Hazzard. mind you those where alluminum and these are black. just my .02

they are hurricanes I beleive, they were painted black, and that is not a spacer, its a chip where the paint came off.....I cant find anything written on the exterior of the rim, is it usualy written on the inside?? Whatever they are, I like them alot, and need one freakin more of them!!!!

I thought they were the Western Cyclones? I used to have these on a 77 Cutlass SS

Western sometrhing came up when I googled Huricane wheels earlier, so we may both be right. I am friends with a few old school Jeep guys and thats (hurricane) what they have always called them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom