Who wants to trade rear springs? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have J's all around on my 94' 80 series .... She sits a little high as a result of no weight, and I want to lower it an inch or so. If anybody has the regular heavy OME rear springs that they would love to trade for some 6 month old J's, let me know ...

or if you just wanna buy my rears for cheap ...

-Joshua J.

I have J's all around on my 94' 80 series .... She sits a little high as a result of no weight, and I want to lower it an inch or so. If anybody has the regular heavy OME rear springs that they would love to trade for some 6 month old J's, let me know ...

or if you just wanna buy my rears for cheap ...

-Joshua J.

Joshua,

What you should do is buy the 4" Slee springs up front so you get level stance with the J springs in the back. Then you can sell your OME850J front springs and spacers. This case when you hit that water hole again, water won't get inside the cabin:grinpimp:. Seriously though, that's what I would do if I were on your shoes. You will be set up by the time you get the ARB bumper and winch.
Oh by the way, Frank with the green 80 is looking for some spacers.

Well, my plan is to run competition coils (5", 4") but right now I'm driving a lot, back and forth from NC for business, and this thing is sketchy on the freeway. I also have a few driveline vibes with my new shafts .... I figure my cheapest route besides, castor correction, extended arms, adjustables, would be to lower it an inch or so for a few months ... No biggie to me, shes too high anyways, at least for 35's :D

Frank, you can have my spacers if you would like. They are the Man-a-fre 1" front poly spacers ...

-Joshua J.

Josh,
If you still have them available please let me know. Sorry I've been on travel and now just back into -the office. Give me a buzz at 757-763-8630 or drop me your phone number. Thanks

Frank

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom