Who wants to help a dum dum out with a misplaced selenoid? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So a while ago my starter went out. I thought I might be the solenoid so I try to replace it with a different one. Apparently I pulled the high-beam one and put it back in the wrong spot, but I can't seem to figure out which one. Can you tell me which one I messed up? Alternatively if that one is just missing does someone have one for sale for cheap that they can mail me?

20200126_210653.jpg

FYI, These are "relays", not solenoids. I'll try to take a picture of my fuse box later this morning for you to compare.

Ok, here's mine.
20200127_101829.jpg

Note that my top right relay has been pulled and replaced with a jumper to enable full time power with key off to outlets but yours should still have a relay in that position.

Looks like you are missing the center blue one.....

FYI, These are "relays", not solenoids. I'll try to take a picture of my fuse box later this morning for you to compare.
Total brain fart on relay... Thank you kind sir!

Ok, here's mine.View attachment 2193709
Note that my top right relay has been pulled and replaced with a jumper to enable full time power with key off to outlets but yours should still have a relay in that position.
I thought that I just accidentally put it in a different spot oh, but apparently I am missing it all together.

Ok, here's mine.View attachment 2193709
Good thinking with that jumper! I hate to be a pain in the ass, but do you think you can grab me a part number off that relay? My google fu skills aren't working that great.

85916-30060

85916-30060
Thanks much man! I'm not sure why I couldn't find it yesterday... The drinks and being half asleep probably didn't help though 🤪

Thanks much man! I'm not sure why I couldn't find it yesterday... The drinks and being half asleep probably didn't help though 🤪

Sure, no problem. I did it the easy way. I just looked at mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom