Who wants a shot at this?

TX_TLC

torch the poll off and take the whole freaking display....worry about the glass later :D

TX_TLC said:
torch the poll off and take the whole freaking display....worry about the glass later :D
Or just chain it to your cruiser, put it in 4 low and stomp on it. Someone got away with the ATM at my school like that. Pulled up to the student center (guess the security guards were sleeping), chained up to the ATM, ripped it out of the wall and drug it to a nearby field where they busted it open and grabbed the cash.

Mikesta

Never decruiserfied
SILVER Star

Just feed me a 20/40/40 mixture of bbq/beans/sour crout and that glass will break.

Bullet proof glass can be easily removed from a stainless frame with security screws. Back in the day a guy waked into the local stop and rob in San Francisco and the clerk behind the glass laughed at the guy because he was holding up the place with a lightweight type of pick ax called a "Railroad Pick". After the guy made a half dozen strikes at the same point, the tip pentrated enough to apply leverage, popping the glass out of the frame. I guess that the clerk stopped laughing and started emptying the till. :doh:
Bullet proof glass works by absorbing and spreading the impact over a large area. An extremely acute blow on a concentrated area will often defeat that design, as that is typically outside of shooting accuracy of must thugs, and thus outside of the typical design parameters. The glass today is better though. Try the pick ax if you will, but you're likely to see the guy loading his shotgun while your creating your leverage point. :D

I bet they're confident in that glass, but I also bet that the unit is rigged with 10 alarms and 20 videocameras, with security 10 seconds away.

brian

SILVER Star

while that may be impervous to most means that people with common sense would imploy on it, in it's current location. even to a "thug's" 9mm.

i doubt it would stand a chance against a 12GA slug, or two.

brian

SILVER Star

bh4rnnr said:
Is there rules on how it has to be broken?

only one.
don't get caught.

i doubt they would be impressed with someone destorying their/a bus stop.

Spook50

Get ready

willmaxr said:
700 +/- straps @ $100/strap = $70k if they are ones and real
Did you account for the fact that their are two "walls" of cash in there?

I assume you did if you took the time to figure on all those straps :D

Spook50 said:
Did you account for the fact that their are two "walls" of cash in there?

I assume you did if you took the time to figure on all those straps :D
:flipoff2: hell yeah. there's a double wall of it. i can't imagine it's real. but could be.

MaddBaggins

Remember the KnightRider!

I'm thinking 18v cordless drill with a real nice high speed bit. Put a hole thru the glass hook your chain up and drive away and don't stop

hoser

SILVER Star

willmaxr said:
700 +/- straps @ $100/strap = $70k if they are ones and real
The top bills showing are no doubt real but everything beneath it isn't. So that would be more like $14.

Top Bottom