Who the hell are you? ( intros ) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bambino840

Jive Turkey
SILVER Star
Threads
falls creek June 2012 032.jpg
_1 415.jpg
I think its mandatory to have one of these threads.

Dean

I have a LHD bj-74, a 93 sas 4 runner, a dc 2001 Tacoma and an 84 mini. These are the only pics I can find right now.
Seen most of yours but it never hurts to see cruiser pics.:beer:

Last edited:
I'm Tyler Arnott. Vehicles are in sig but here is the break down.
87 HJ60 on 37's with turbo goodness...in pieces now for head work...
98 4Runner with lift and mods DD for work and camping
91 Sammy with an 85 runner trapped inside, it is the hard core rig if I have one
08 Cummins tow rig

My dad has a 77 FJ45 and an 81BJ42 back in sasky and come out from time to time.

The girlfriend has a bunch of cruisers as well but I'll let her do her thing...

Pics....

photo.jpg

Crows Nest.jpg

Sammi.jpg

Hi. I'm Charla. My fleet includes:

1973 FJ55 - Rottingham
1976 FJ40 - Uncle Gord
1981 BJ42 - Agent Orange
1989 BJ71 - Agent Salmon
1992 HZJ77

rottingham.JPG

gord.JPG

Orange.JPG

Salmon.JPG

77.JPG

Last edited:
...and since Tyler didn't claim him, I will.

Last but not least, our clown car Zeke (1980 Suzuki LJ81)

Zeke.JPG

Last edited:
When the Sammy body of Tyler's is destroyed( we all know its inevitable) the drivetrain could go under Zeke. That would be pretty cool

I'm Paul,
I own a 1996 FZJ80 that I converted to diesel with a 1HD-T...Known as the Titanic (she's big, black and doesn't float...)

And the latest addition: 1976 FJ40, 2f, 60 series axles, fully locked, awaiting diesel mod...

Hello Im Joe

New to the cruiser world, got my self a Lexus not tooooo long ago.... hoping to meet a couple more of you soon

DSC_0031.jpg~original

Locked front and rear, soon to have EMS exhaust, hoping to have a relentless front bumper, and some slee sliders :D

I'm Eric, just got into the cruiser world a year ago with the purchase of my '95 FZJ80. Bought it bone stock and with some local help she is on her way to being trail worthy. Before that I had an '02 Taco and a '92 Pickup.

ForumRunner_20131004_110054.jpg

Hi I'm Wells

My name is Wells (yes that is my first name)

I own a 1991 LJ78 and I love it. Don't know a lot about diesels though. Don't have a pic yet but will put one up soon. Excited to meet you all.

Glad to see you found the place. That's me, Dean at the top., See you on Wednesday.

My name is Hosam and I just recently got into wheeling thanks to Arnott1t and Ratpuke. Its my new favourite hobby. I picked up an '85 BJ70 from a fellow cruiserhead and am always looking for opportunities to get it muddy, stuck or break stuff (in a controlled manner).

My name is Hosam and I just recently got into wheeling thanks to Arnott1t and Ratpuke. Its my new favourite hobby. I picked up an '85 BJ70 from a fellow cruiserhead and am always looking for opportunities to get it muddy, stuck or break stuff (in a controlled manner).

Welcome Hosam! You've been introduced to the sport by two of Canada's finest! I Look forward to meeting you.

Finally got logged in

Hi all, I'm Aliye. Been around this 4x4 thing for many years now and still can't get enough ! I run a 91 80 series that has a 4" slee lift , 488's with fr rr detroits , 8274 in an arb , engle fridge , home made drawers , part time case , and sometimes a RTT .

image.jpg

I'm Curtis. I've owned and DD'd my 62 since 2005. I've since picked up a clean 62 (project) and a relatively solid 55 (project) from the States. I lived in Edmonton from 2002 til 2010, but live back in Manitoba now. I'm hoping that once I get my 55 together (and a tow rig) I'll be able to make it out west and down south more often for some fun.

IMG_6963.jpg
IMG_7003.jpg
IMG_6730.jpg

IMG_6730.jpg

IMG_7003.jpg

IMG_6963.jpg

HI, I am Ali and Live in Edmonton. I work in IT Project Management.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom