1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who sells the cheapest ARB front bumpers?

Discussion in '80-Series Tech' started by lx450landcruiser, Nov 16, 2003.

1. lx450landcruiser

lx450landcruiser Moderator

Alright i did a in dash CB last night and was thinking hmm where to mount the antenna so im thinking thats a good enough excuse to me to get the ARB ive been wanting for awhile now. Who sells them the Cheepest? i live in Arizona and can have it shiped either to my house or to a buisness if its cheeper so yeah whos cheep?

thanks mike

2. Gumby

Gumby Supamod Staff Member s-Moderator

Samsoffroad and 4wheelwparts usually have good deals, but if you can't just do a google search to find that out, just do a Forum search.

3. - S.A. -

- S.A. -

I got mine from 4Wheelparts. I waited until they had a 'free shipping' special as they are in Cali..and I am west of Boston. I saved tons of $$$ on shipping..i think it cost me around $650 w/FREE shipping.

On a side note..their customer service was outstanding. When the ARB was shipped to me it arrived upside down. The small box with all the amber len's and electric stuff was smashed along with the lens/plastic housing. I called up 4 Wheelparts and they had ARB direct ship me a replacement box...no charge at all. I would DEFINITELY buy from them again.

later..
    joe

4. Junk

Junk

S.A. $650? Shees, I never paid that much. :D :-X :flipoff2: :D

5. lx450landcruiser

lx450landcruiser Moderator

thanks guy im gonna order mine tomarrow
    Im paying $555 + $100 shipping
    cant wait to get it

mike