who sells a birfield rebuilding kit seals (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need birfield rebuilding kit for my 94 fzj 80

the driver side is not in good shape who sells this seals_

All the above places sell OEM seals, AFAIK.

DO NOT GO CHEAP AND GET NON-OEM SEALS.

When you add in your time and labor, the price difference between OEM and knockoffs is negligible.

Don't waste your time anywhere else. Get them from C-Dan. You'll get the correct part(s) first time, at the best price, and Toyota quality.

Do it!

does anybody know a part # for this rebuild kit. I call the local stealership and told me that they sell this thing individually.

Is it true

Domek said:
does anybody know a part # for this rebuild kit. I call the local stealership and told me that they sell this thing individually.

Is it true

Wouldn't you be better served by someone who knew these vehicles inside and out, and that you didn't have to go around digging up part numbers for. Sorry, but that's just to much work for most of us. Post #2 has the answer to all you're needs.

:beer:
Rookie2

rookie I understand. but the stealership sometimes they don't know. which is my case. the guy does not know much about the land cruisers. remeber thess guys I know for a fact that they are not mechanics

your local stealership is likely full of counter drones who don't know Cruisers...

If you want Factory Toyota parts and a VERY qualified individual to speak with, call American Toyota, extension #8, and talk with Dan. Best pricing "anywheres" on Toyota-boxed stuff. 'bout the only thing I get local anymore is $2 stuff that I can't wait on....and my local Toyota parts guy is actually decent...

The "kits" sold by ManAFre and CruiserOutfitters are (I think) nothing more than their "own" boxed sets to save them the time of pulling together 10 different numbers.

I'll wager CDan has the numbers memorized anyways....he's weird that way...and other ways too, tho this isn't the time, place, or social setting for such discussions......

Not sure why you don't just follow the advice given to get a hold of American Toyota, ie. Cdan. You will have the parts quickly, won't have to pay an extra ~30-40% to your dealer, won't have to go back three times to get the parts they forgot (or more likely didn't know) you would need, and you won't have to spend $40 and an hour or two of your life making a trip to the dealer. But if you feel the need to waste time and plenty of money, feel free to go to your local stealer!

Just get the kit from cruiserdan, it will save you alot of time and hassle. I've learned the hard way to spend a little extra on OEM, there is a reason my rig has 160,000 miles on it without any major breakdowns.

Guys I want to tank you all for the support and the fast turn around in the response.

CDan call me, he does return calls I certainly appreciate that.

The parts had been order. they will get here monday.

If you look in the "tech" section on the main ih8mud page, you'll see some nice writeups on the 80 series birf repack.

I would buy form c-dan, but marlin crawler has a kit he sells on his sight.

tacomafj-80 said:
I would buy form c-dan, but marlin crawler has a kit he sells on his sight.

I buy from C-Dan (nothing against Marlin) because he is a phone call away, no shipping on orders of $100 or more (something like that) and no sales tax since I live in Texas...oh and Dan knows Land Cruisers inside and out by Toyota part number. :D

Just my $.02.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom