Who Rebuilds A440F Transmission in US (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know of a transmission shop in the US preferably in NC that is capable of rebuilding an A440F transmission from an 89 FJ62?

Does anyone know of a transmission shop in the US preferably in NC that is capable of rebuilding an A440F transmission from an 89 FJ62?
Or 5 apeed swap if you want a manual but not all people like or can drive a manual transmission. Been thinking of swapping mine to a manual nothing is wrong with my auto at 160thousand I dont dog mine tho i just cruise along. I have 32 inch tires does fine around here pn flat ground pig in mountain's. I don't know of anyone around here that rebuilds the auto sucks too because there is a market for it for sure.

Or 5 apeed swap if you want a manual but not all people like or can drive a manual transmission. Been thinking of swapping mine to a manual nothing is wrong with my auto at 160thousand I dont dog mine tho i just cruise along. I have 32 inch tires does fine around here pn flat ground pig in mountain's. I don't know of anyone around here that rebuilds the auto sucks too because there is a market for it for sure.
Let me know if you decide to sell you automatic. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom