Who owns this Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
I believe the owners name is Max and lives in Chandler. Does anyone know him or the trucks history?
FJ100.jpg

I would ask what you are going to do with the 80, but I need to SIMPLIFY my life, not make it worse.

Jared

hey phil your 80 would be one of the few i would buy, future sale? ehh? nudge nudge

Last edited:
LandCruiserPhil said:
I believe the owners name is Max and lives in Chandler. Does anyone know him or the trucks history?

Nope, but he should sell it. He can't park for crap! ;)

re_guderian said:
Nope, but he should sell it. He can't park for crap! ;)

Not only can the guy not park but he's an a******

After leaving a couple of msg's I was able to get ahold of him on Sunday and this is what happen -

LCP: Hello do you have a LC for sale

AH: Who is calling?

LCP: My name is Phil

AH: Look you have left a couple of msg's and I did not call you back. Dont call again CLICK!

WTF..If he knew me I could understand :flipoff2: but he doesnt...a******

He sounds like he needs some attention if you would like more info call him 480-518-2604

His add link
http://autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?c...2000&start_year=1998&isp=y&lang=en&cardist=27

Does Max's last name start with a W?

That isn't cool, if it is sold, he should just let you know! Did you low ball him on the message?

V-DAWG said:
Does Max's last name start with a W?

That isn't cool, if it is sold, he should just let you know! Did you low ball him on the message?

Dont know

1st & 2nd msg - Only left my name and #

3rd msg - Name and # and ask for a return msg if it was sold

LandCruiserPhil said:
Upgrade? You do know 100 series has IFS dont you?:flipoff2:

Oh who needs a solid front axle? Now that the 100 has the same rear travel as the 80 it really rocks! At Chiva Falls last week the 100 actually felt just like the 80 on the obstacles (except the ride was much better :) )
You've seen this....no more 100 slam slam!

Seriously, since this rear change, the gap between the 2 in capability is almost nothing. :)

Last edited:
hmmm that why you just got a "new" 80??? ;)

clarkrw3 said:
hmmm that why you just got a "new" 80??? ;)

I'll spill the coffee in the LX. Oh wait....yer suggesting something else? :D

My 93 is the kids' now. Buying another 80 was the best choice. That little extra capability is much enjoyed out there. Hopefully I have it for years.

Danm dude, you're the only guy I've ever seen post pics of his rig offroading in a residential area.. :flamingo:

that be a nice lookin rear bumper there shotts.

relix i'll go back and play again on fry's loading docs to get some pics of urban wheelin just for you.,, also i got busted a few years back playin on the Bank One "obstacles" downtown, they didnt notice me on the planters but when i drove down the stairs the guard came runnin out waiving his flashlight with a look on his face i'll never forget. oh and i cant forget the time i took the cruiser skinny dipping in that huge fountain off central/camelback, it wasnt near as much fun as what happened with the box of laundry soap i "happened" to have with me that night. i do some urban wheelin from time to time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom