Who makes this bumper? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I LOVE the look of this bumper. It has an ARB feel to it. I can't seem to find anyone information on it. Any help would be appreciated.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Nukem, I think your right. I hadn't seen one sans bull bar. Time to start asking TJM about it.

Nope
Picture is my old 100 series
No longer available. Only the early models were available with lights. I believe its part number was T-17
Best 100 bumper made IMO

Are you saying its not a TJM or not a bull bar minus the tube work? I'm assuming that the T-17 was a seperate bumper but produced by TJM. Sorry just hoping for clarity.

Are you saying its not a TJM or not a bull bar minus the tube work? I'm assuming that the T-17 was a seperate bumper but produced by TJM. Sorry just hoping for clarity.

TJM product - Early design of the T-17 Nothing removed from the bumper in the picture

TJM front.JPG

Last edited:
That's my favorite 100 series bumper as well. I bought the TJM T3 Classique which is the closest thing to it they currently sell, and I've thought about trying to figure out a way to remove the hoop as well to get the same look. FWIW, the chrome/metal on the hoop has not held up great, so it's additional motivation to get rid of it if possible.

dsc_0578-jpg.944727

Phil, do you have more pictures by chance? I'm also getting ready to build a bumpers also. Could really use some good shots to use for a mock up. Thanks

Make a bunch because that early T17 is the best looking 100 bumper IMHO

TJM product - Early design of the T-17 Nothing removed from the bumper in the picture

View attachment 946207

Man, I wish I hadn't looked at his thread. I've been contemplating a front bumper for quite some time and that T17 is just want I've been looking for...

Phil, do you have more pictures by chance? I'm also getting ready to build a bumpers also. Could really use some good shots to use for a mock up. Thanks

A bunch only for the same reason
Put me 2nd in line in advance
Send me an email address

Hey Drew, Nathaniel made an awesome one.. He probably has the CAD on it. I tried to get him to make me one but he was too busy with brewery back then.

You could also by a ARB Safari and not install the chrome arch.. Although, I think that is a good looking bumper. Nice thing about the TJMS is they are lighter than the ARB. The steel seems just a touch thinner.

Thanks Chris, I'll hit up Nathaniel and see what he knows about them. I'm gonna make one either way. I might be persuaded to make a few extra if I can get the interest and make it worth my time.

I've been looking for one of these as well, wonder if we can interest TJM into making some? Interested in a similar bumper as well, don't love how much the ARB and BIOR stick out :-(. Wonder if that hoop can be removed from the T-3 ...

Tucker

I've been looking for one of these as well, wonder if we can interest TJM into making some? Interested in a similar bumper as well, don't love how much the ARB and BIOR stick out :-(. Wonder if that hoop can be removed from the T-3 ...

Tucker

Looks like you can:

img_1888-jpg.398225

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom