Who made those steel bolt-on 80 bumperettes??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
There was a pic on here a while back showing some steel bolt on bumperettes... a choice as opposed to a whole bumper... they kinda looked like the sides of a hanna, etc... all steel of course... I can't find'em in the search thread, or atleast I'm not search the right words I guess... let me know if you remember...was a custom build that someone was going to consider making more I think...

They were on Sam's truck from Norcal group. The pics may show up various CM'05 threads!

If you're talking about the ones on Sam McCandless's truck (the one mentioned by Alia), they're from 4x4Labs (www.4x4labs.com for pics).

word, thanks...

thanks doug... but can't find pics of on there site... I'll call'em... anyone knownthe price roughly-ish??

Let us know what you find. It's interesting but I was thinking the exact same thing this weekend while working on my rig...

got some info...

Got a call back... they are gonns run about $800...maybe more they say... Matt (from 4x4 labs) is gonna post up some info here about interest if any... the price hurts a bit... but we'll see...

$800?
For another $150 you can get the non-tire-carrier rear bumper from Slee.

Granted, you'll need to tack shipping on top of that, so add $100 to $150.
Then on the other hand, if you were to pick it up the bumperettes from 4x4labs, you'll have about $60 in gas (round trip from the bay area to grass valley)and another $60 for CA state tax...so that sort of counters the shipping costs from Slee Offroad.

...just me thinking outloud again...

When are you planning on getting a rear bumper or bumperettes?

I'm planning on getting a rear bumper for the wife's rig -- right now, I'm leaning toward the Slee bumper w/o tire carrier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom