Who made the Hi-Lift windshield/runningboard storage kit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have gone through the SOR-MAF and CCOT websites and spent the better part of an hour searching this forum, and while finding photos of Hi-Lift windshield/running board mounts, I have not found out who makes these kits. Nor have I seen close up photos of them. Help, please?

(The reason I ask is I finally got my windshield bolts loose.:))

i make my own...:D
P1040676.jpg
P1040673.jpg
P1040674.jpg

Hi Friend!

I´ve also make my own, but on the rear attached to spare tire rack and rear bumper.

I like it placed there and I see it as a functional and aesthetic:eek: option to carry hi-lift jacks...

Find it below!

Regards,
DSC00034 - Cópia.jpg
DSC00074 - Cópia.JPG
DSC00147 - Cópia.JPG

who sells them? ive searched for kaymar highlift jack mount...and have come up empty

Hi Friend!

I´ve also make my own, but on the rear attached to spare tire rack and rear bumper.

I like it placed there and I see it as a functional and aesthetic:eek: option to carry hi-lift jacks...

Find it below!

Regards,

I like those tires Guiga!!

I like those tires Guiga!!

Hi FJATHEART, those tires are retreaded over Pirelli Scorpion Mud 33" there is a small company named 3K tires here in Brazil who make them kinda like craftsman work.

Those tires have a massive performance on mud, they really have improved my rig offroad capacity...but I wish I could have a 37"s S Swampers for a fair price in here, they definitely would be my choice!

Tire sizes bigger than 35" have arrived in Brazil just 3 years ago...so due to our agressive taxes they are truely expensive, 4 times mora than in US(final price in US$)

Find more at: www.3kpneus.com.br

Ps.: Sirs sorry if I have gone off topic

Regards

I found the Kaymar web page that has the Hi-Lift jack holder for FJ40s. Alas, the photo on that page is rather poor. Doesn't show any detail. Nor does there seem to be any pricing info. The distributor list shows Man-A-Fre for North America, but the Man-A-Fre website does not show this item.

KAYMAR All Accessories

jack%20holder%2040%20series.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom