Who is wheeling Intermediate (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Who is wheeling Intermediate on Sunday?

Depending on #'s we may split into 2 groups so we can
cover more of the trail.

Lane

Last edited:
Well after all the work nat and I did to my truck in that blizzard I think its only fair that I throw myself at the hardest crap imaginable so im in for intermediate or wherever you think I wont make it!!! :grinpimp:

nat cliff and mike will also be atending the intermediate group.

Thanks lane!
-Nate

I've got a locked 80 with 35s and a 4" lift. If you guys think that will do put me down for it. I just haven't done enough to know the differences in the classifications but am willing to have a go at it.

ditto to what landtank said. going to try to get my front locker working on saturday but i think i am in either way.... unless, after talking to you at the bbq lane i fiund out body damage is very likely. i am not dinging up this rig! it is my DD.

Kina took his wagon thru it last year, so it is
doable. These trails were cut by Jeep guys so let that
be your guide.
On the Moab scale its an Inermediate 4. : )

hey lane, have that pic of me with my head in my hands after the broken birf? send it to me i will post... it was funny...

Don't have it on this computer. : (

A few shots from the Intermediate run last year.
DSCN1525.jpg
DSCN1513.jpg
DSCN1511.jpg

"Kina took his wagon thru it last year, so it is
doable."

ROTFLOL

I need a bumper sticker of this quote. And Kina is a madman ;)

Harry

Yea, I guess that isn't a real good example!

the 80 is shorter than a 60... if the 60 can make it through... it should be okay. i will put randy in front of me and landtank behind me so we can winch my ass around anything too tight!

the 80 is shorter than a 60... if the 60 can make it through... it should be okay. i will put randy in front of me and landtank behind me so we can winch my ass around anything too tight!

not with that tire carrier:grinpimp:

If it helps with anyones nerves nat and I ran intermediate at fg last year open open. :cheers:

I am inclined to go intermediate. Have to see how it runs today and tomorrow.

New to me FJ has been under a cover outside for over 3 years. After I got it fixed enough to get it to my place, I spent the last couple months fixing stuff and getting it worthy.

Driving it this afternoon to NH, about 150miles. To my place, (cabin). Then I will wheel a bit tomorrow to see if it runs good. If all OK, I will be up for intermediate...If not I may take my 4runner on stock run. I feel confident It will go good.

77' FJ40, It has 4"lift HFS springs with 33" off road tires, 2F stock. No PS. What do you guys think? Good to go on intermediate?

I gots a winch...do I need a helmet for this run? Is there any issue with bringing a dog, he stays in vehicle or on leash.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom