Who in Here Actually Uses Their 3rd Row Seat(s)? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm looking for a set of 3rd row seat brackets for a 97 lx450 if anyone has a lead on a set. I'm also looking for the seatbelts also.

Dude:rolleyes:

I'm looking for a set of 3rd row seat brackets for a 97 lx450 if anyone has a lead on a set. I'm also looking for the seatbelts also.

I've got a box of hardware for the third seats and I think seatbelts. It's in storage though. If you're not in a hurry I could send it to you.

Use the third row with the two kids plus they're friends. Used to take it out at hunting season but I just leave them in now.

One thing many members dont consider, if your wheeling and you take one or two rows out, and another vehicle or two with 2-4 passengers breaks down, it may not be possible to legally transport them out. Not such a big with adults you dont know, but if its friends who have small children its another story.

And if it was me or you and we needed a ride out and had young children present, we'd sure appreciate the option.

I have narrow shelves in the back and make use of the side storage compartments and tailgate storage. On board air is under the hood and the tire is on a swingout.

When I camp I throw on the RTT and have sportline cargo box in front for clothes and sleeping bags so I dont really compromise interior space.

I think it comes down to who's in your family. When I first got the Lancruiser, my kids were little, they had friends, My, and my wifes parents were still here, and there was the possibility of bigger family outings. But, all of that changed and, now, I can't recall the last time I took more than 3 people out in the cruiser, and more usual is just me and one other. So realistically, the 3rd row seats just add weight & take up cargo room nowadays. never get used.

When shopping for my current cruiser I went with the 80 because the 3rd row. Two kids a golden and another little dude on the way meant the two rows weren't going to cut it.

also I have fond memories of my buddy in high school loading his 80 with all the neighborhood guys to go look for trouble.

I use my 3rd row... but not everyday. For now, I have one seat installed and the other pulled. When out of town friends/family visit, I use both 3rd row seats... usually to hold my car seats. I really like that the 3rd row gets real seat belts too.

First thing I did when I bought the cruiser was pull the 3rd row out. My eventual plan is to only have one second row seat. I will save the other second row seat for occasions when I want to take 4, but I am going to build a sleep setup that is going to take the place of pretty much one side of the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom