Who has the Hankook MTs 295/75R16 on an 80? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

little_joe

SILVER Star
Threads
I recall someone in the club is running the Hankook Dynapro MT in 295/75R16 on an FZJ80 - we spoke at Uwharrie in December. I'm sorry I forgot who it was - anyone on here?

If so, I am curious how tall they are mounted on your 80? From the top of the tire tread to the ground?

YOTAFAN i believe

Yeah, that's me. So, do you just want to know the overall height of the tire? I can measure that tonight. Mine are a little worn b/c I've had them on for a year now, but they're wearing down great. I'll try and get you a number by tomorrow.

John, that would be great - I am just looking for their actual height/diameter when mounted on the 80. Thanks!

Worried she won't fit in the garage Joe?

Nah, just trying to figure out if they'll work with the suspension I have or if maybe I need some spacers. I will get a special permit at work though since I'll be relegated to only the 1st floor of our deck. ;)

Alright, my slightly worn tires measure in at 32 1/4" tall by 11 1/4" wide. For some more detailed specs, check out Hankook's website --> http://www.hankooktireusa.com/product/RT03.pdf

These tires have really shocked me at how well they perform on a DD on pavement (wet & dry) and on the trails.

Many thanks John - it's surprising they are 1.5" smaller when mounted than advertised. Hrm.

You have to factor in mine have been on my truck for a year and I measured them real quickly (i.e. not the most accurate in the world).

Hi John, completely understood. I have Nitto TG's 285/75R16 that are over a yr old and they measure 32.25" diameter. I am looking for a taller tire, something that is an actual 33 - 33.75" diameter when mounted. The width of your tires is perfect imho...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom