Who has power? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Just wanted to see who has power. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. At wark and have power at home and here.

If the power goes out I've got a backup generator.

If my power doesn't go out I might be able to lend it out to any Upstate Cruiser member who needs it bad. Or you and your family are welcome to stay at my house until you get your power back. I have 3 bedrooms up for vacancy.

Call me on my mobile if you need help in any way. I've got chainsaws and gas and anything else you might need.

LOL the cruiser wouldn't start this morning. I think the throttle cable is frozen and it stuck wide open and flooded the engine. Well it will give me something to do tonight.

Marshall
414-0563

all power here in clemson, but my girlfriend doesn't have power in anderson............ I am headed out towards the mountains to take some nice wintry photos!!!!!!

We have power in DW. At the house and 1/2 mi down the road @ work. And My cruiser actually started this morning :)

How bad was it, were schools closed? Flyin home tonight, gonna get back at midnight. Yee haw!!!

what's the weather doing up there? do you think it will effect the fj cruiser event. It's a looong drive from beaufort to greenville. I'm bringing my tundra and my ice driving skills are null to zero.

are the roads messed up, or is it just power.

Last edited:
In and out in Atlanta

thanks, vtcruiser

just trying to figure out if i'm even going to go or not. I don't like driving on icey south carolina roads.

We just had a typically pathetic excuse for SC winter weather 1/4" of ice on stuff broke a few tree branches. It'll be cleared up by sat for sure.

No Power in Cleveland since 7:00 this morning. Have Generator going....Computer by candlelight!

Well we lost power at the office. Brought the generator in and got the servers, phones and a couple of computers up. Going to be a long night and an even longer day tomorrow. I don't see power comming on for a while.

Talked with Gundy several times today. He also has had no power since early this morning. He has a fire going and a generator is keeping the house vitals up and running. He was bumming because he couldn't use his hot-tub. Said he will try later tonight to disconnect everything and then supply only the hot-tub and is hopeful he can get a soak.

Seems to have all he needs, firewood, food, fuel, and a stable of Land Cruisers.

You guys are giving me flashbacks of what we went through here in Florida not long ago. Good luck and hope you get your power back soon.

yeah I drove around the upstate today looking at the damage from the ice storm..... the area around david's house on Hwy 8 was the worst I saw by far, tons of trees down across the road and power lines, I imagine he will be without power for a while

Stay warm David!

my dad is in moore, said he has power.
but my sister is in greenville and has no power.

my dad thinks he's gonna be able to golf tomorrow ;)

No power here since early thursday morning( I'm at work now). No power and no heat, its about 30 degrees in the house but about 40 outside:confused:. Anyway, will shower here at the hospital and gas the cruiser for the trek to greenville tomorrow. Hope all is well.

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom