Who has a drone? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

haha i think he is an ugly mug, but i don't think he is paid.
Oh hell yea he’s paid he pulls in week over a mil a year well over and DJI pays him as well.

This was a pretty cool video from a guy who has flown and crashed a lot of drones

This video was very helpful. Was trying to decide between the Pro2 and Zoom. After watching this I think I am going with the Zoom as the quality was fine for me and better than the pro

Did you get the Smart Controller? If you bundle it now its like an extra $200-$300 or $700 if you buy it later

I am looking at this bundle. Looks like I would just need the car charger which is cheap. I prefer the hardsided case and can always get that seperately

Anything key here I am missing?

I have stuck with my trusty DJI Phantom 4 pro. It's large but a great drone.

As stated above the government is doing their best to kill the drones. Soon you will have to be a fighter pilot, have $10M insurance policy and have to pay a monthly fee if they continue their tightening of the sport.

I just bought a new open box Mavic 2 Zoom and smart controller on ebay. Can't wait to play with it

racing drones, yes. so much fun

IMG_2810.JPG

Mavic2 Zoom with smart controller. I love the smart controller, so much better than fumbling with a phone. I prefer the zoom over the pro as I feel it is more versatile and resolution is still amazing.

New Mini 2. I bought two, one as the Fly more bundle and the second just the drone and controller. The prop guards have saved me while bouncing off walls in the house. The second fits in my carry on bag for “ whatever. “

I am a newb but getting the feel for it.
91ECE925-2D11-43E9-937A-150EF8A42DA3.jpeg

DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo. Christmas gift from my gal. My first drone so just getting used to it low level around the yard. Waiting for the water to drop enough in the swamp so I can get back out there and do some filming.

Last edited:
Mavic Mini 2 Fly More Combo. Christmas gift from my gal. My first drone so just getting used to it low level around the yard. Waiting for the water to drop enough in the swamp so I can get back out there and do some filming.

I just sold my Mini on CL, so now I'm on the hunt for a Mini 2 FMC :smokin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom