Who got the unicorn? (Locked 21k Mile LX450) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Throw a Turbo on it..... have a really nice Daily Driver.

Not me. I don’t have a LX search going. Still trying to track down an LC to build and drive a couple times a week. @GOTLOCKED96 should just sell me his. Haha

Wow nice, I thought my 37k mileage was low

110D9FA6-B0D1-491B-BEE9-6A84FFA93FC4.jpeg

How would you verify the miles. I guess interior condition and other things can hint to it but i'd still be skeptical

You can easily open up the odometer and change it to anything

How would you verify the miles. I guess interior condition and other things can hint to it but i'd still be skeptical

You can easily open up the odometer and change it to anything
In my case it had all 5 matching original tires date coded and the tread was indicative of mileage. Car fax also revealed some info as did service records and a few other pieces of info..
Having owned some original mileage muscle cars it is a bit of a puzzle to put together but can be fun and for me is part of the enjoyment of buying original mileage cars

If I ever laid my hands on a 20k mile cruiser I'd drive and enjoy it like anything else. While doing so I'd be happy to know that with even a half assed attempt at maintenance it would last a really long time, and with a solid maintenance regimen it could carry me until I was too old to drive (I'm 39 now, so roughly 45 more years). Sure you have to assume parts will be available, etc...

If I ever laid my hands on a 20k mile cruiser I'd drive and enjoy it like anything else. While doing so I'd be happy to know that with even a half assed attempt at maintenance it would last a really long time, and with a solid maintenance regimen it could carry me until I was too old to drive (I'm 39 now, so roughly 45 more years). Sure you have to assume parts will be available, etc...
That’s what I am doing. Put 5k on it so far and haven’t driven my new 4 runner I picked up 4 months ago

The ad has been pulled. Imagine that. :hmm:

IT'S A TRAP!

The ad has been pulled. Imagine that. :hmm:

IT'S A TRAP!

Lol, I think it was a real ad. Ad went up on a Sunday, I reached out on Monday and he said some one called him that morning and was flying in to CA to buy it at full price on Tuesday. Tuesday night the ad got deleted.

If it was real the seller left a pile of cash on the table. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom