Who else spotted the LX 470 in the LX600 commercial? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

haters are going to hate, but man it’s grown on me:

1651807522033.jpeg

1651807560145.jpeg

I would rock one for sure. Wish i had a money tree.

The signature rear wing and side vents at the D-pillarView attachment 3001607
Roof rack and rail delete on the LX470, must’ve been a mud member.
Windshield trim looks like it might be loose at the top. Probably has a botched windshield install.

My main concerns for the new 300 series are first the reliability of the turbo V6 (given what happened to some of the new Tundras), and also the cost (or even if possible at all) for adding steel front/back bumpers, sliders... 😅

My main concerns for the new 300 series are first the reliability of the turbo V6 (given what happened to some of the new Tundras), and also the cost (or even if possible at all) for adding steel front/back bumpers, sliders... 😅
How many cases has there been? I keep hearing about this turbo issue but I know of one.

How many cases has there been? I keep hearing about this turbo issue but I know of one.
I don't have the statistics. But saw quite a few on Youtube. The occurrence is probably low, but still makes me worried about what else will go wrong 200k miles later when I can afford a used one and take it offroad 😂

The chassis shares a lot with the 2022 tundra and 2023 sequoia. We gonna be swimming in options.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom