Who else is running OME 2703 Front and 2723 Rear? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm running OME 2703's up front and today I swapped my 2721's for 2723's in the rear. I've now got a 3" rake from the rear to the front. I've got a bumper, winch, skids & dual battery up front and I assume I'm losing a little bit of the lift in the front. I've ordered the OEM 10mm front spacer hoping to get 3/4" - 1" extra out of the front. But the more I think about it, I'm wondering if I should just upgrade the front struts altogether. I was thinking of the adjustable Icon 2.5 coilovers but I've read mixed reviews about them on mud. What other combos are you guys running to get a little more lift out of your front suspension while supporting the additional weight up front? Ideally I'd only have a 1-2" rake when done.

IMG_6954.jpg
IMG_6955.jpg

Last edited:
Do you run little or no weight in the rear? Have you also removed your spare or does the factory (smaller one) still lay there? I am wondering if you add any future mods, it might change the attitude a bit (rear bumper, tire/jerry can swing, extended fuel tank, etc. Again--maybe not what you were considering but for grins you could park level, measure F/R and have two burly friends sit in the back and see what happens or go with lighter rear springs... Good luck!

Do you run little or no weight in the rear? Have you also removed your spare or does the factory (smaller one) still lay there? I am wondering if you add any future mods, it might change the attitude a bit (rear bumper, tire/jerry can swing, extended fuel tank, etc. Again--maybe not what you were considering but for grins you could park level, measure F/R and have two burly friends sit in the back and see what happens or go with lighter rear springs... Good luck!
I have rear drawers loaded pretty good with tools, parts, misc and a full 34" spare. I added a couple hundred pounds of quikcrete. All in all, it's better than the squat I had with the 2721's in the back. Just looking to add 1-1.5" in the front.

Does anyone running Icon 2.5 or Bilstein 6112 adjustables up front with a bumper/winch have some hub center to fender measurements they can share? Right now I'm at 21" with my OME setup. Hoping to get above 22".

I run exactly what you have, zero rake when fully loaded. But fully loaded for me includes full Trekboxx system, 82qt fridge, 20 gal of water, 10 gals of gas, and tons of other stuff.
782070F9-CF57-4F7C-8D04-E79788D598E1.jpeg
7636E3B7-04BE-4235-A131-521602814254.jpeg

@lcforlife I just got back from a NC camping/biking trip with my truck fully loaded with all the gear, bike racks, swing out, bikes, etc. The 2721 couldn’t handle the weight so I put the 2723’s back in, Now I’m looking to get the front back up. I ordered the Icon 2.5’s and the OEM spacers should be here soon too. I’m going to see how that works. Cruiser Outfitters seem to think that should get me to where I want to be. I’ll update once I install the new front suspension.

I installed the OEM 10mm spacers today and gained an inch up front. Very happy with the look and the ride. I’ll probably cancel my Icon order since the cost for an additional inch up front is crazy compared to what I spent for the OEM spacer 1”.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom