Who Daily Drives their 100? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I agree with that. I remember talking to the owner of the bodyshop that built that JK (my dad worked there for 20 years). It was all built for show completely ignoring alot of things that would be required for it to actually go offroad. It was still on the stock axles lol. The original owner just wanted it to look cool I guess.
Makes sense. Looking cool isnt a bad goal for a business. No judgment

I do 40 miles round trip daily and it gets 14 mpg regardless of the octane I use, last week finally broke 200,000 with my 98.

20190812_155103.jpg

I drive my electric daily.

.......selling my electric car to daily drive my LC.

LC is make me happy.

I daily mine. Major reason for me is that I can barrel through potholes, run over almost anything when in a bind, and cut through dirt roads drama-free. Comfort is also a huge factor. I like that it's kinda boring when driving normally...complete opposite of my car which requires me to be a bit more attentive of road conditions.

Daily drive mine on my stupid short commute - 2 miles each way. As you can imagine, my average mpg sucks (somewhere north of 10 and less than 12). I make sure it at least idles for a good long time every morning so the oil gets warmed up.

If I were less lazy and/or weren't scared to death of taking a bicycle on the roads around me, I'd probably get to work faster on a bicycle than in my the 100, but it's still a damn nice place to be for fifteen minutes every morning. And it's easier to pick up groceries on the way home vs the bicycle!

Mines only got 340k on it so I now use it on the weekends to keep it low mileage.

Bought a manual transmission IS250 for my Atlanta commute. It’s fun but no 100 series.

Daily drive mine....in Austin traffic. Approximately 28 mile round trip. My LX is my only vehicle right now (and for the past 2 years). I put about 35k/year on mine. I do drive to CO 4-5x/year and Big Bend 2x/year, so that adds up mileage quick.

I daily mine in Statesboro and drive to Augusta every other weekend, gas is hellish but you just cant beat the feel of driving a battleship down the road, just rolled over 365k and going strong. My girlfriend drives a 99 ls400 and its made me want one ever since.

Daily mine but I work from home.
I do go on road trips to visit clients. I love it.

That said - once i get a 40, i will be looking for a cayman or something fun to drive

Had a 2 mile commute to work so I daily drove my built 62 on 37s. Now I’ve got a 50 mile commute so I dd something much better on gas, 100 on 35s :)

I DD mine. Put about 25-30K miles per year. Had it for 4 years and still enjoy driving it.
I figure if I have the truck I might as well enjoy it instead of driving some other smaller vehicle and when I stop enjoying it, is because it is time to get a new (er) Land Cruiser so I can daily enjoy that one!

I put up about 5 miles a day during school days to my LX as school bus for my 5th grader. Around 80 miles Saturday and Sunday combined we all go out as family for lunch/dinner bonding. Love every second I drive the LX the AHC is just phenomenal comparing from previous truck:
C652B541-D7A9-4785-B8C6-B2447797546C.jpeg

about 15 mile round trip for my commute to work, other option is on my bike (pedal power) during fair weather

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom