Who changed their wheels ?

Discussion in '80-Series Tech' started by T Y L E R, Nov 20, 2003.

1. T Y L E R

T Y L E R

I mentioned a week ago that my tire shop manager stated that I would be farther ahead ([glow=green,5,300]$$[/glow]) if I bought my wheels in the States and had them shipped to his shop for balancing etc . An interesting thing for him to say ... guess he prefers to just cook the steaks ;)

So the search is on . 16x10's specifically ... so a couple questions :

• Where do I find the best eyecandy ?
    • Where do I find the best deals? Free delivery ?
    • Mn guys : Any great deals near you ? ( I'm a Canuck just over the border )
    • Any list members sell wheels as part of there business ?

Thanx ,

Tyler

*off to check the business section , like I should have earlier* -- ;)

2. Bradass80

Bradass80

I got mine through Discount Tire, with a lifetime warranty, www.discounttire.com, there were made by Panther, $85.00 a piece, sorry no digi to take a pic, Brad.

3. PHAEDRUS

PHAEDRUS

flat black eagle steelies for 40 a peice..... easy to replace if bent and I hate chrome anyways. Discount tire company but I had a discount as I bought a lot of goodies from them for wrecked cars through my shop.
    Dave

4. Mr.Bryan

Mr.Bryan

Pep-boys (yea I know, but they arnt touching it so it wont break) has american racing 16x10 wheels for 60 or 70 somethin a peice. I've got the 15x10 version and it stickes out just a tad, but with the boggers, it looks bada$$. but they are gloss black and they look quite nice. I think they are worth at least checking out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.