Wanted Who bought all the 3FE FPRs? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The year is 2137. The last 1FZ head gasket on earth blew over 100 years ago. One man rides alone over the hellish post-apocalyptic landscape. He looks over to a cardboard box in his passenger seat. His most prized possession, a box of 3F-E fuel pressure regulators.

The year is 2137. The last 1FZ head gasket on earth blew over 100 years ago. One man rides alone over the hellish post-apocalyptic landscape. He looks over to a cardboard box in his passenger seat. His most prized possession, a box of 3F-E fuel pressure regulators.

That's one of the funniest things I've ever read on this forum. Had me giggling for 5 minutes.

Me three!!!(fe)

Hahahahahahahah!!!! Awesome!!

I have an 89 parts truck that was running when I parked it. Should have a working regulator on it

They say people don't believe in heroes anymore. Well, damn them! You and me, Max, we're gonna give 'em back their heroes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom