White Vinyl Diamond Plate Side Step Pad (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is this going to happen? I will just order my own if not. I need this stuff soon as I am almost done restoring my running boards.

Is this going to happen? I will just order my own if not. I need this stuff soon as I am almost done restoring my running boards.
I’m waiting to hear back from the company. I’ll give them a call first thing next week. Might as well order a few yards of the material.

I just ordered a yard of the material. It's 48 inches wide. I should have plenty extra for a few other sets.
I will report back when I receive it.

I just ordered a yard of the material. It's 48 inches wide. I should have plenty extra for a few other sets.
I will report back when I receive it.
Where did you end up getting it from?

This should cover it. Would I be safe to assume the pattern goes "parallel" or "square" to the axles or bumpers? Not following the angle of the rocker?

20190522_174721.jpg

This should cover it. Would I be safe to assume the pattern goes "parallel" or "square" to the axles or bumpers? Not following the angle of the rocker?

View attachment 1984066
Here’s what the remnants of my OEM look like...
0AC1CBD7-10BC-42DE-B9DF-F5587300ECC3.jpeg
9CBA645F-90F4-4934-BE80-84BED98D67D8.jpeg

Damn...now I don’t even want to check and see if I got lucky and did mine like that. Doh!

If anyone needs some of this material, I have extra to sell. Would be pretty cheap for enough for 1 set.

If anyone needs some of this material, I have extra to sell. Would be pretty cheap for enough for 1 set.
Ill take some!

Long or short running boards? I will cut a piece for ya. PM me your info

I have enough extra to do a pair of the shorties. Might be enough for the long ones, but not sure.

What do you need long or short?

I
I have enough extra to do a pair of the shorties. Might be enough for the long ones, but not sure.

What do you need long or short?
If you don’t have enough material for billsboat longs, I could use a set for my shorties. Let us know

I have enough for his longs. I messed up cutting mine out and wasted some vinyl, otherwise I would have enough for a set of shorties too. Sorry.

I have enough for his longs. I messed up cutting mine out and wasted some vinyl, otherwise I would have enough for a set of shorties too. Sorry.
I messed up one of mine too – referenced the wrong long edge as my parallel side. It's not the end of the world, but if you are trying to make it correct to factory, the outside edge of the running board should be the parallel side. Glad I got some extra material from you!

I have one precut passenger side vinyl for a shortie running board left over. Free to anyone who could use it.

20190719_202113.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom