white trash warning.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woody

Staff member
Admin
Threads
just an FYI....gonna be doing some color tweaks to the White Trash corner, making the flamingo look like a friggin flamingo and not pink snot on yer screen.

carry on.

and, post up if you see a color scheme ya like!

Uh, more like snot than before.... Just my humble non-member (yet!) opinion.

s***....getting a color that makes that stupid bird's legs show up is a PITA....

hhhmmmmm

woody said:
s***....getting a color that makes that stupid bird's legs show up is a PITA....

hhhmmmmm

You sir, provided us our "stupid bird" in the first place ... White Trash 'round the world rejoiced .... you made us proud. :beer:

Our flamingo was pink ... our forum background color was black ... life was good back then ... yes it was. :bounce: :bounce2:

Then all hell broke loose sir ... our background color turned into some high-society ... homosexual interior design ... Martha Stewart-lovin' ... friggin' shade of Gawd only knows what ...............

and our once proud flamingo turned into "pink snot on the screen". :frown: :crybaby:

My Gawd man .... YOUR ONE OF US! ....have a heart .... restore our flamingo to it's rightful glory...

Give us our black background back sir ....

After all .... you know damn well ... once you've had black ... you can never go back. :grinpimp:

:flamingo:

alright...try this....compromise between TLCA colors and the black background....

let me know SPECIFICALLY what things ain't werkin, and I'll try and track down....

:bounce: :bounce2: :flamingo: :flamingo: :flamingo: :bounce2: :bounce:

The flamingos are once again dancin' in the streets sir!!

:beer: :beer: :cheers: :cheers: :beer: :beer:

I will now do a thorough search for problems so you can try to fix 'em ....

Coarse weren't no problems before you started gettin' fancy. :flipoff2:

:flamingo: (Ahhh .... that's nice)

This place looks real nice now my little Woody....

'Bout the only thang I see is on the main page for us ... a fella can't read the fact that I start damn near every thread on this forum. :flipoff2:

Well done ... and thank you sir.

Carry on.

KOWBOY said:
You sir, provided us our "stupid bird" in the first place ... White Trash 'round the world rejoiced .... you made us proud. :beer:

Our flamingo was pink ... our forum background color was black ... life was good back then ... yes it was. :bounce: :bounce2:

Then all hell broke loose sir ... our background color turned into some high-society ... homosexual interior design ... Martha Stewart-lovin' ... friggin' shade of Gawd only knows what ...............

and our once proud flamingo turned into "pink snot on the screen". :frown: :crybaby:

My Gawd man .... YOUR ONE OF US! ....have a heart .... restore our flamingo to it's rightful glory...

Give us our black background back sir ....

After all .... you know damn well ... once you've had black ... you can never go back. :grinpimp:

That Sir is a first-rate speech of truly presidential caliber :bounce: !!! :bounce:

CARRY ON!

KOWBOY said:
Y
Then all hell broke loose sir ... our background color turned into some high-society ... homosexual interior design ... Martha Stewart-lovin' ... friggin'

ha! now that's some bullseye reckonin' some might take as a compliment. but I have my doubts about homosexual...culprit's fussy baby is the reason i'm in this part of woody's world at 5am.
Tim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom