White Trash Hoodies !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

KOWBOY

President
Threads
Website
www.elwoodwhitetrash.com
Now that we done let Bodean in the club ... he's actually workin' on our stuff again. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Here's the basic deal. (He says it's a top-notch high-quality product)
DT103_Flat_Front_Olive_PS06.jpg

I'm in. Need a little one for Heather!

OD Green with drawstring hood and front pocket.

We gonna put our logo on the back ... big ... maybe 12 - 14 " or so.

"ih8mud" logo on the left tittie. (No he ain't payin' nuthin' ... but if it weren't for him this club woulda never got rollin'.)

"www.ElwoodWhiteTrash.com" down the left arm.

Pricin' looks to be 'round $35 or so but it ain't final yet.

It would be most helpful to have an idea of how many/what sizes to order.

If'n you post up on here that you want one ... consider it ordered and you gotta pay. I'm frontin' the money to buy 'em ... and would rather not get stuck.

:flamingo:

Maybe "White Trash Hoodies" isn't exactly the best way to advertise these?

Thank you for your input sir.

Which reminds me ... as always ... White Trash merchandise is available only to club members or folks attendin' O'ficial events. In this case ... that would be the Roundup. Since after that ... it's gonna be too hot to wear 'em. :cool:

KOWBOY said:
Thank you for your input sir.

Which reminds me ... as always ... White Trash merchandise is available only to club members or folks attendin' O'ficial events. In this case ... that would be the Roundup. Since after that ... it's gonna be too hot to wear 'em. :cool:

It's rules like these that keeps a feller like me from dressing up in fancy hoodies.

I suppose I'll just have to be satisfied with my Surf-n-Turf and Sierra Nevada Brewery hoodie for the time being...

NorCalDoug said:
I suppose I'll just have to be satisfied with my Surf-n-Turf and Sierra Nevada Brewery hoodie for the time being...

Reckon so sir ... till ya get your sorry butt out to one of our events. :flipoff2:

We'll leave the light on for ya. :grinpimp:

Ifin you all still want me a xxl please

dd113 said:
Ifin you all still want me ...

Without a friggin' doubt sir. We've missed you dearly and you've never left our thoughts. Your hoodies' free sir ... all ya gotta do is get to the Roundup and pick it up. :cheers: :cheers:

If it'll help ... I'll drive the Superduty home and pick you up on the way. Plenty of room in my tent for you and Super Sam. :cool:

Dirty White Boy said:
I'm in for 1 XXXL, if available.

These ain't onesies you know!!! And they ain't blue!!:flipoff2:

Well boys, the pressure is on! My counterpart told me that these might not be available in XXXL. I will check. This color is a real hard one to find. We are still working on sources at this point. Once I get a supplier that can get all of the sizes on time I will order. I will have info ASAP. Patience grasshopper!

Later,

dd113 said:
Ifin you all still want me a xxl please

Great to hear from you big guy! Welcome back!!!!

Later,

Count me & the wife in for (2) XL's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom