White Trash at Cheesehead (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Stories, pics, wtf happened. I need to know!

More?

Who broke and what?

At tonight's O-fficial Club Meetin' ... me and Josh done decided you need to pack up the whole fam-damn-ly and make a pilgramage to Headquarters this here weekend to get a complete update on the O-fficial event which you opted not to partake in.

Good luck sir.

I would absolutely love to but we have out Toys for Tots fundraiser Truck give away dance/dinner this weekend and the Texas Roadhouse renigged on the deal for catering and upped their price by $7000 for the evening. So now we, WFFD have to prepare, cook, serve, clean and drink alot for 400 couples. Other than that I'm free. Suck ass excuse, but its for the benefit of about 2000 local kids.

Fair enuff sir ... good luck this weekend.

Fro took out a birfield on The Beater ... but other than that ... it ROCKED!! Just amazin' what that little thang will do ... and Fro's turnin' out to be a damn-smooth driver.

Josh took out a birfield too, inverted a front spring shackle, and lost his clutch slave. Added even more body damage than before ... some quite impressive. Wiped out the front passenger corner on a tree root ... headlight, grillguard and all. Yet ... as always ... took his wagon where it had no right to be. Damn-fine drivin'.

Roger pulled thru in style with all the tools and parts to fix 'em on the trail and pounded his oil-burner over everythang he pointed it at.

Dearborn showed up late, went to sleep early, and him and Super Sam rode with Roger on Sunday. The Gay 80 "Butched" the event.

Speakin' of Butch ... he blew out both ends of his junk on the ledge at the bottom of 3-Stages ... rear pinion and somethang in the front axle. Was also Grumpy as usual.

I blew the ass-end off my ARB compressor and proceeded with 3-wheel-drive. My third event in a row without a clutch. Also got chased out of the State Park's Caretaker's yard at 1230 in the mornin' by a one-legged man on crutch's wearin' only a pair of white boxer shorts ... but I'll let Josh tell that story when ya see 'em.

All-in-all ... another large time ... White Trash style. Missed ya bein' there sir.

At least it wasn't a one armed titty dancer! Who go China's new trophy?

Ahhh Yesss .... the O-fficial Drunk Trophy.

It was Chinah's idea ... she's the one that brought it ... and so it was only fittin' that she was the one that won it ... and in style. A most impressive display of intoxication. Made us proud.

I blew out the seal between the little tank and the compressor. We took it apart on the trail and siliconed it and then blew it apart again when we tested it ... this time strippin' the threads out on the bolt that holds the unit together. I looked into the new, smaller ARB unit but we decided to just plumb in the locker off my York onboard sytem to make thangs simpler.

KOWBOY said:
I blew out the seal between the little tank and the compressor. We took it apart on the trail and siliconed it and then blew it apart again when we tested it ... this time strippin' the threads out on the bolt that holds the unit together. I looked into the new, smaller ARB unit but we decided to just plumb in the locker off my York onboard sytem to make thangs simpler.

Do you have a pressure regulator on that ARB line?

Waggoner5 said:
Thats probably best. ARB has never been known for their compressors. Bruce is correct. Make sure that no more than 100psi is getting to the locker.

Bruce ... I ain't gotta a clue what I had before but I assume the stock ARB compressor musta been regulated for it.

As far as the new York set-up ... Roger's done pointed me to a valve dealie to do it with that he uses and mentioned another regulator for 90 - 100 psi.

Thanks Gary and with the 100 psi max is 90 psi the minimum?

By Gawd ... that's enuff of this high-tech crap ... back to the lighter side Folks.

The followin' pics was all taken at the same place ... AND at the same time. :grinpimp:

White Trash carnage ... makes me proud. :cheers:

:flamingo:

Let's start with the Beater Birfield ...

Our man Fro ... the O-fficial Secretary/Treasurer/Spiritual Advisor ... makin' repairs in full uniform of pearl-snapped shirt and his classic "Renfro" hat so he don't forget his own darn name .... :D

Fro.jpg

And then we back up a few feet on the road and spot the Waggie Birfield ....

Our man Josh ... the O-fficial Vice President/Mechanic/Welder ...

Since Fro had the Beater up on the Waggie's jack ... Josh just jammed 'er up on a rock and commenced to wrenchin' ... :grinpimp:

Josh.jpg

Which brings us to the antics of Butch ... our O-fficial Grumpy Technical Avisor.

He pulls up and sees much carnage ... much to his delight. :cool:

So he goes to pull his junk out of the road so that he can assume his rightful Grumpy Technical Advisor role. :D

'Ceptin' his right front tire was flat ... a fact which we plainly informed him of. :rolleyes:

Without a care in the world ... he keeps drivin' and rolls both beads off that pimpin' wheel .... and slams the back of Josh's Waggie with that gay little pre-runner pansy-ass thang on the front of his junk .... which proved to be just strong enuff to bust the only good taillight lens on the Waggie. :bounce: :bounce:

Butch.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom