white steel spoke rims (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hey . who makes the best white spoke rims to fit a 74 fj with
33' mickey thompsons currently has black rock crawlers/
want to go back more old school! thanks:cheers:

U.S. Wheel link

fj017.jpg

Last edited:
Mark Agazy gave me one of the white spoke wheels that look like the ones on the blue rig, I can't use it. I'm still looking for one where each individual spoke is individually welded to the wheel (exactly like the old Jackman wheels). The three I have are:
(a) 16.375" over-all O.D.
(b) 9" over-all width.
(c) 3" back spacing.
(d) 4.25" center pilot hole.
(e) white with red and blue pin stripe (not important).
I'll pay cash for a wheel like this---help!!!

I love the white spoke look.
I am looking for some 15x8's if anyone has any.
Nice blue cruiser!

2nd QUESTION.....what if you have a cruiser with cream/off white grill 74mod.
is the top still cygnus? white AND do you use stark white RIMS???

What years did toyota have white grills and what years were they cream???

I've actually been thinking of going back to white steel wheels on mine. I want some with large oval holes like the late FJ40 and FJ60 wheels though. Right now I have a set of American Racing python polished aluminum wheels on it that I had on a Tacoma a while back. Just doesn't look right. I'll have to paint mine BMW 300 alpine white though. That's the white I happened to have a little of laying around when I painted my bezel.

I bought a set of straight, but oxidized, 60 chrome wheels. Having them sand blasted and powder coated wht just like upgrade 40 wheels...trick and cheaper that buying from ccot, plus they are wider than stock steelies.

I bought a set of straight, but oxidized, 60 chrome wheels. Having them sand blasted and powder coated wht just like upgrade 40 wheels...trick and cheaper that buying from ccot, plus they are wider than stock steelies.

I've been thinking of doing the same in gray or black - how wide are the FJ60 chromies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom