White knuckle sliders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thought these looked pretty neat, figured I would share.

Took about a month to get, however I think it was worth the wait. Covers up rocker panel rust nicely.

69041365-71A9-45B9-A163-777EF3485FCE.jpeg

D9735155-8D73-4F93-9FE7-9D9756216C83.jpeg

51652050-5347-4C8A-919F-EEA45CCAD377.jpeg

those look great. where'd you get them from?

Those look great!

I LOVED mine! Great, well thought out design and build.

IMG_1979.JPG

@upperblack are your’s the reduced 10 degree version?

Mine arrived yesterday, and I got 'em painted last night. They're an impressive bit of fabrication! Nice product, @white-knuckleoffroad.

Thread revive. Do these stick out far enough to block someone’s door from dinging yours?

It may sound crazy but they stick out enough so you can pivot the truck over boulders on them. Hence the name, rock sliders

It may sound crazy but they stick out enough so you can pivot the truck over boulders on them. Hence the name, rock sliders
Haha yeah I knew that, I just wasn’t sure they were far enough out to keep the mid door from taking a ding. Mine is more of a daily than a rock crawler.

Whats the difference please? Also...do these work well as a step up? Slippery? Thanks
Mine were not angled up as much making them flatter and a better step up. Works great as a step. Mine were smooth metal so I guess they could be slippery in rain but was never a problem for us. They have a diamond plate option for the top that would give more grip.

Mine were not angled up as much making them flatter and a better step up. Works great as a step. Mine were smooth metal so I guess they could be slippery in rain but was never a problem for us. They have a diamond plate option for the top that would give more grip.
Right on. And you got the 10° option...correct? I am a lil worried about slipperyness as im in Colorado and well....it snows....ALOT. Lol

Right on. And you got the 10° option...correct? I am a lil worried about slipperyness as im in Colorado and well....it snows....ALOT. Lol
Correct. I wouldn’t worry about slippery, you can always ad grip tape if needed

Correct. I wouldn’t worry about slippery, you can always ad grip tape if needed
Might be better without the plate....as snow might collect on the step ratger than fall thru

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom