White Knuckle Rock Slider (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Photos of 20 degrees, with OEM front mud flaps. Powdered by White Knuckle.

IMG_1239.jpeg
IMG_1240.jpeg
IMG_1238.jpeg

IMG_1242.jpeg

I went with the full length version and just trimmed the front mudflaps with some heavy duty scissors. Looks fine and I have full protection when I takeoff the front mudflaps for harder wheeling. I also went with the 10°. They’re great.

I went with the full length version and just trimmed the front mudflaps with some heavy duty scissors. Looks fine and I have full protection when I takeoff the front mudflaps for harder wheeling. I also went with the 10°. They’re great.
Do you have photos of your 10 degree full length and the mudflap trim?

Love mine. 10 degree, full length, no diamond plate, black monstalined. Got the 10 degree for the same reason as everyone else, to use as a step.

I went with HREW to save a few bucks. Big mistake. I have a huge dent in one where I slid off a rock into another rock. I also spent a lot of money on a pint of color matched gray bumper paint. It looked great until I did a trail with rocks. Now it is all scratched up and I don't have an easy/economical way to touch it up. I would also not advise 10 degree, as my 20 degree drag plenty already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom