White Knuckle Offroad Rock Slider Install (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lol.. good vid. You dudes are pretty funny. So how have these babies held up on the trail? I'm researching which sliders to get, I feel that these look the best.. very minimal in design. Like it.

I just got word that mine will be delivered Monday.......

Maybe I'll get them installed in the next month......

I just got word that mine will be delivered Monday.......

Maybe I'll get them installed in the next month......
Whats your wait time been since order?

Whats your wait time been since order?

I ordered on 3/20/18 and taking delivery on 4/23/18. I was quoted 6 weeks, and they are beating that by two weeks.
I was actually expecting mid-May for delivery. (four weeks from order to SHIP date, not delivery date)

Thus far, customer service has been fantastic. I forgot to include two things on my order. First was a correct shipping address (I changed from my residence to my work warehouse due to package size and delivery.) Second thing was I wanted the "flatter" version to use as a step. I sent an email about 30 minutes after the order and I had a response within two hours and they kept back and forth with me until all was set exactly as I wanted.

I ordered them plain (I will paint) with custom lower angle of outer tube, so these were made-to-order.

Now i have a list of the people responsible for me having to wait 6 weeks for mine. Ordered last week. No idea when i'll have them to protect the soft underbelly of my beast (i mean the land cruiser)

Now i have a list of the people responsible for me having to wait 6 weeks for mine. Ordered last week. No idea when i'll have them to protect the soft underbelly of my beast (i mean the land cruiser)

Worth the wait my friend. By the way, they told me six weeks and i got mine in four also! :clap:

Worth the wait my friend. By the way, they told me six weeks and i got mine in four also! :clap:

I can always hope. Patience was never one of my virtues. My 4x4labs will be closer to 8 weeks before it arrives, so i pretty much just have sit on my hands and wait

This is the way to start your addiction here on Mud. Enjoy your FJ80 and make sure you break something!

It is common practice to tell a client 6 to 8 weeks for something like this, that way when it ships in 4 weeks you look like a hero. The furniture industry does this all the time. BTW I love the white knuckle sliders and would gladly wait the time for a set.

It is common practice to tell a client 6 to 8 weeks for something like this, that way when it ships in 4 weeks you look like a hero. The furniture industry does this all the time. BTW I love the white knuckle sliders and would gladly wait the time for a set.

This is not the norm in the toyota fabrication world, most companies underquote then make excuses for weeks or months until your product just shows up. I've experienced this multiple times with both 4Runners and Tacoma sliders/bumpers/skids and I think thats why WKOR has an exceptional reputation around here, they basically do the opposite.

This is not the norm in the toyota fabrication world, most companies underquote then make excuses for weeks or months until your product just shows up. I've experienced this multiple times with both 4Runners and Tacoma sliders/bumpers/skids and I think thats why WKOR has an exceptional reputation around here, they basically do the opposite.
That's pretty standard for all custom auto parts from what I've seen. The fabricated 9" rear in my Camaro was quoted around 6-8 weeks, but was more like 16 weeks. I've learned to be patient when it comes to this stuff. It's usually worth the wait. I think my wkor sliders either came at 5 weeks or 6weeks to the day as quoted. Very happy with them. They've paid for themselves just about everytime I go offroad .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom