White Knuckle Off Road MUD Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks ! I like the diamond tread better than the dimpled I think. Would be good for the wife and kids. How bad was shipping to TN ? I assume it would be similar to GA.

Jason
@Spdstr280Z, $240 shipping to Montana for comparison.

Just got these back from powder coat last week. Going on this weekend.

PXL_20220318_203018451.jpg

Thanks! Yes, they are the 10 degree angle. When I ordered, full or partial diamond plate were the only plate options. I think @white-knuckleoffroad has since replaced the diamond plate options with the dimpled.
We did replace the diamond with dimpled but we will still build them with the diamond if requested. The diamond has been much tougher to get and the price more than tripled. OUCH!

So the "Meat Rippers" have been on there 3 months now.
They are absolutely fantastic! I've made a couple of bad steps where I only snag the bottom of my big toe, and I lift my self right up and don't slip off. I know if they had been left round, step ups like that would have resulted in a viciously bruised shin. They are wonderful in the rain and sleet.
I could not be happier. :grinpimp:
I'm going to update this, it's been.... dang 2 and a 1/2 years! Hard to believe.
Not one slip getting in or out of the truck.
Been caked in red clay, swamp ooze mixed with grass, ice, rain, sleet, and snow. Not one slip.

The only scratch I have received was on the back of my calf when I slid out of the seat and let my bare leg ride down the slider while I was in shorts. Apparently I had been doing that maneuver in jeans and didn't realize the habit I'd gotten into. It was a cat scratch, not nearly as bad as getting tangled into blackberry bushes and nothing like roses.

At 2 and a half years the decision is the same; Could not be happier with the mod.

Last edited:
Quick WKO rock-slider review: Purchased a set of Heavy rock sliders for my 01 Land Cruiser 100, got the upcast btw. Bottom line is I couldn't be happier with both the products and the customer service. Sliders arrived as advertised, well packaged and impressively built. They went on in literally 20 minutes each, fit like a glove and look awesome. Only tip I can come up with that hasn't been covered somewhere is to cut open the shipping boxes and lay them out under your truck so you have something to lay on (assuming you're not using a lift). Instead of jacks, I used upside-down milk cartons with stacks of lumber on top to lift the sliders up to the frame. Add a little here, a little there and you'll get them right where you want them. I absolutely can't imagine a better product for a better price.

Quick WKO rock-slider review: Purchased a set of Heavy rock sliders for my 01 Land Cruiser 100, got the upcast btw. Bottom line is I couldn't be happier with both the products and the customer service. Sliders arrived as advertised, well packaged and impressively built. They went on in literally 20 minutes each, fit like a glove and look awesome. Only tip I can come up with that hasn't been covered somewhere is to cut open the shipping boxes and lay them out under your truck so you have something to lay on (assuming you're not using a lift). Instead of jacks, I used upside-down milk cartons with stacks of lumber on top to lift the sliders up to the frame. Add a little here, a little there and you'll get them right where you want them. I absolutely can't imagine a better product for a better price.
"upcast" = upcant

Agreed. They took a beating at Cruise Moab. More solid that the boulders in Moab. You can't get better sliders for the price.

Does anyone know of the estimated wait times on slider delivery? I made an order last month and am chomping at the bit haha. I understand with the beginning of the season and covid supplying I’m sure order influxes have been massive.

Mine was about 6wks. I ordered a default angle, no step, no body lift, and in the raw set of sliders. So if you asked for custom stuff I'd imagine it would be longer
Thank you! That’s about the same as I ordered! Raw, dimpled top, and default angle. Getting. Getting restless as I don’t want to to wheeling until I get them on. I know as soon as I take it out I’m gonna cause panel damage and the sliders will show up the next day 😂

Can any 100 owners w/out AHC confirm these work with the front muds in place?

TIA,
GB

We did replace the diamond with dimpled but we will still build them with the diamond if requested. The diamond has been much tougher to get and the price more than tripled. OUCH!
Any photo’s of how the 15 degree Sliders with Full diamond plating would look on a 100 series? Feel as though the diamond plating would match my LX better than dimpled and I’ll for sure need them covered for my accident prone boys 2 & 4 😅

Any photo’s of how the 15 degree Sliders with Full diamond plating would look on a 100 series? Feel as though the diamond plating would match my LX better than dimpled and I’ll for sure need them covered for my accident prone boys 2 & 4 😅
20220812_102728-01.jpeg
20220812_102716-01.jpeg
20220812_102737-01.jpeg

I've had my WK sliders for several years and they've saved my bacon several times... so worth it and they don't bend !

Monsta liner finish.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom