White Knuckle Off Road MUD Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes, sliders please!

Ordered my sliders on 09/20 for my 97 LX450. I knew it would take a hot minute to get these delivered (it will have been approx. 8 weeks from when I placed the order to reception). I know it is going to be worth the wait. I have emailed with @white-knuckleoffroad several times. They have consistently replied to me with in 2-3 days and have been helpful. Adding these sliders will be transformative.

Sub'd, waiting for the coupon code to drop.

I'll probably order some sliders once the coupon is out even though I probably don't need them :p

What is the best way to order sliders without the bump out below the rear passenger doors for a 1996 fzj80? I do not see a space to write any notes if ordering online? Thank you.

Is there any mud member discount for this upcoming Black Friday? Coupon code? I need sliders for my 80 Series. Any info is greatly appreciated.

What is the best way to order sliders without the bump out below the rear passenger doors for a 1996 fzj80? I do not see a space to write any notes if ordering online? Thank you.
If you want to order online and don't see the comment box, you can send us an email after ordering with the outer rail information. Although, there will be a comment box once you are moving through the ordering process on our website. You can call to place your order as well. Thanks!

If you want to order online and don't see the comment box, you can send us an email after ordering with the outer rail information. Although, there will be a comment box once you are moving through the ordering process on our website. You can call to place your order as well. Thanks!
Sounds good. Thank you for responding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom